Brow Relonge Eyebrow Serum
Brow Relonge Eyebrow Serum Overview
Unfortunately, most women aren’t naturally endowed with thick eyebrows. Makeup and other artificial eyebrow products can damage the natural brows and leave the person with thinner and less brows. The good news is that there are serums available to condition the eyebrow and promote their growth. These products usually offer a formulation that also strengthens the brows allowing them to grow longer and at the same time preventing them from falling out. There are hundreds or even thousands of products being sold so choosing one is very difficult.
In this article, we will closely review Brow Relonge Eyebrow Conditioner which is from Beaute de Paris. The manufacturer is not well-known but they offer a 100% money-back guarantee on all their products. The product is basically an eyebrow enhancer that promotes the healthy growth of eyebrows making them thicker and more alluring.
Brow Relonge Eyebrow Serum – Active Ingredients
The active ingredients of Brow Relonge Eyebrow Serum are allantoin, cucurbitapepo, susumissativus, saw palmetto, aloe vera, deionized water, camellia sinesis, vitamin B7 (biotin), hesperidin and xantham gum. There is no information on how each ingredient works on the product’s official website but they claim that each ingredient is time tested and proven.
Brow Relonge Eyebrow Serum – Product Description
Brow Relonge Eyebrow Serum is called an eyebrow conditioner. It claims to improve the health of the eyebrows allowing them to grow fuller and longer for thick and attractive eyebrows. It claims to be formulated to be non-irritating to the eye region. It is easy to use and application is just like using mascara. It just needs to be applied twice a day which is very convenient.
The product claims to work within 4 to 6 weeks and comes with a money-back guarantee. A single bottle of Brow Relonge Eyebrow Serum costs $79.99 but discounts are available when you purchase more than one bottle. It can only be purchased from duty free shops and the product’s official website.
Brow Relonge Eyebrow Serum – Advantage
- Brow Relonge Eyebrow Serum comes with a money-back guarantee.
- Made in the United States of America.
- Has a professional-looking website.
- Discounts are available on the official website.
- There are some good reviews of this product online.
- It is formulated to be non-irritating to all skin types.
- It is easy to apply and only needs to be applied twice a day.
Brow Relonge Eyebrow Serum – Drawback
- Expensive for a product from an unpopular company.
- There are many negative reviews on this product saying it is ineffective.
- Can only be ordered online and purchased from some duty free stores.
- There is no information on the clinical studies on the active ingredients mentioned on the product’s website.
- Brow Relonge Eyebrow Serum is not clinically tested for effectiveness or safety.
Brow Relonge Eyebrow Serum – The Bottom Line
The best thing about Brow Relonge Eyebrow Serum is the fact that it comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. On the other hand, there are many downsides to this product starting with the lack of information on the clinical testing claim on the product’s active ingredients. Many of the ingredients are herbal extracts that are still scientifically unproven. The honest truth is that there are many better eyebrow enhancers being sold today.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."