Bun Hairstyle: Creating that Trending Messy Bun
The bun hairstyle is something that will never get out of style. When you need to go the grocery and don’t want to look like you just came out of bed, making a bun can instantly change your look. From kids, teenagers to women of every age, the bun hairstyle is a favorite. It is easy to make and you can tie it up in less than 15 seconds.
But now, there is a trending bun hairstyle and it is called the messy bun. How can a messy bun look nice since it’s supposed to be messy? Well, this type of bun appears to be chic and stylish even if it’s not perfectly made. Its messiness is actually what makes it look good, if that makes any sense.
Do you want to know how to make a messy bun? Read the following steps:
- To make a messy bun hairstyle, apply serum on your hair. Don’t apply too much, just focus on the ends of your hair.
- Use a brush and brush your hair upwards. The motion should be from end to roots. Yes, you are somehow teasing the hair this way. After that, tease the sides of your hair. Don’t forget to continuously smooth your crown as well.
- Once it is messy, you can gather your hair and make a high ponytail. Slowly move your gathered hair at the top of your head while smoothing out all the bumps.
- Secure the bun that you have made and tie an elastic band around the ponytail.
- The bun is secure and all that is left is to style it the way you want. Run your fingers through some hair strands or loosen the hair on the bun. Make it look a little messy but not too much. Secure with a hairspray so your bun will stay longer during the day