Burt’s Bees Deep Pore Scrub Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Burt’s Bees deep pore scrub Introduction
Burt’s Bees deep pore scrub is a natural product intended to cleanse, exfoliate, and nourish the skin. It uses no harmful microbeads and is sold in plastic bottles made from 50% post-consumer content.
What does Burt’s Bees deep pore scrub Claim?
Burt’s Bees guarantees and claims that their product can help make your skin healthy and clear with its natural ingredients.
- Exfoliates and removes excess oil, dead skin cells, and dirt
- Gently polishes the skin through the action of finely ground peach stones for improved, smoother complexion
- Leaves skin naturally healthy-looking and with a refreshed, clean feeling
- 99.9% natural with no petrolatum, phthalates, or parabens
Burt’s Bees deep pore scrub Manufacturer’s Detail
Burt’s bees started out by selling homemade hand salves and beeswax lip balms at local craft fairs, strongly believing in producing natural products that are both good for the users and the environment.
Now, it has grown so much from there, but the company still stands by its belief. More than 95% of their products are manufactured right at their home plant in Durham, North Carolina while the rest is produced by other respectable manufacturers in the US.
The company’s goal is to create healthy, natural products and educate people about how these affect their well-being and the world that they live in. They strive to make people’s live each day by promoting the greater good and the good of the environment- all of these, naturally.
Working of Burt’s Bees deep pore scrub
This pore scrub contains willow bark and ground peach stones to exfoliate your skin and clear your pores. It is designed to improve the appearance and health of the skin through the use of natural ingredients that deeply nourish and cleanse your skin.
Burt’s Bees deep pore scrub Ingredients
- The Peach (Prunus persica) tree’s large oval stones: When finely ground, serve as great natural exfoliating agents that polish the skin for a clearer, smoother complexion.
- Willow bark: a natural source of salicylic acid, which works by removing excess oil, dirt, and dead skin cells, leaving your face deeply cleansed and nourished.
- Golden seal: An antiseptic that seeps into the pores to control outbreaks.
- Hawaiian ginger and seaweed extracts: Helps stimulate the skin to improve its elasticity and replenish it with essential minerals.
Burt’s Bees deep pore scrub Pros
- Uses 50% recycled product bottles
- Natural and cruelty-free
- No harmful sulphates, phthalates, petrochemicals, or parabens
- Can help you have smooth, soft, and healthy skin
- Helps reduce pimples and outbreaks
- Creamy texture moisturizes and nourishes dry skin especially in cold weather
- The packaging prevents leaking and is great for traveling
- Smells great
- Improves skin texture and complexion
- Leaves skin feeling soft and clean
Burt’s Bees deep pore scrub Cons
- Not available in all countries
- The exfoliants are too big and a little harsh especially for sensitive skin
- Quite expensive
- Can cause skin irritation
- Has a hard time to remove makeup residues
Burt’s Bees deep pore scrub Side effects
People who are allergic to bee by-products may experience an adverse effect, and allergic reactions since Burt’s Bees products contain beeswax, honey, royal jelly, and honey powder.
To use this product, wet your face and put a small amount at your fingertips. Apply and massage gently onto your face, avoiding the area around the eyes. Rinse thoroughly and pat your skin dry. For best results, follow with a favorite Burt’s Bees face cream, moisturizer, or toner.
Here are some Burt’s bees Deep Pore Scrub reviews:
- “Burt’s Bees Deep Pore Scrub with Peach & Willow Bark is a creamy white face wash with large pieces of exfoliating peach stone. The pieces of peach stone are on a larger and rougher side, yet, the face wash feels moisturizing while massaging it in and leaves skin feeling moisturized, rather than dry. Also, I never feel any irritation, even though the beads aren’t tiny and smooth. I use this product everyday and always apply a moisturizer before going to bed. My skin is oily, so k and acne-prone, so using a scrub is a must, otherwise, I start getting spots, especially on my jawline area. This stuff has worked magic, I rarely get any skin problem now! Highly recommended!”- Burt’s Bees deep pore scrub review by Natalie
- “I’ve always used St. Ives apricot scrub, but I wanted to try something more natural, so I bought Burt’s Bees peach & willow bark deep pore cleanser. The peach pit that they use for the exfoliate is not ground fine enough, so it scrapes against your skin. It hurts a little and I feel like I’m scratching my skin, rather than smoothing it. Burt’s Bees products are usually great, just not this one. I think I’ll switch back to St. Ives, it’s more gentle.” – Evelyn H. from Virginia, United States
Burt’s bees deep pore scrub can help moisturize and nourish the skin with its natural ingredients. Although, most users find that the exfoliants are too harsh and abrasive or not fine enough to actually reach deep into the pores for a thorough clean.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion: