Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream Overview:
Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream US $18 for a 0.5 oz. tube, delivers intense hydration that awakens your eye area and significantly restores its optimal moisture content.
About Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Burt’s Bees, an all-natural skin care brand that has gained a global reputation for being a responsible and ethical company. Named after brand founder, Burt Shavitz, Burt’s Bees started out producing and selling candles. When its Lip Balm was released to the market, it instantly gained a cult following and the rest, they say, is history. People, profit and planet — this is Burt’s Bees declared bottomline.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenish the lost moisture content of the delicate skin around your eye area.
- Smoothen and fade the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines with regular product application.
- Deliver anti-inflammatory functions that help even out your skin tone and promote brighter eye area.
- Relieve skin infections and prevent future infections that damage and age your skin.
- Enhances your overall skin health and youthful appearance.
What Are The Ingredients In Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream?
- Clary Sage: It has anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve your eye skin of irritations, itchiness and redness that, in turn, promotes a more even skin tone, while also providing efficient oil control and regulatory functions.
- Lactobacillus: Help alleviate existing skin infections and prevent future ones from occurring, also facilitates faster skin healing and rejuvenation.
- Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice: Revives and protects your skin from stress, stimulates your skin cells to reduce more optimal energy levels to support more efficient delivery of repair and regeneration mechanisms that renew your skin.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil: Loaded with essential fatty acids, it restores your skin’s ideal moisture content and promotes faster skin healing and rejuvenation.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oi: Soothe and calm chronically irritated skin to enhance overall skin clarity and radiance.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder: Improves skin healing, repair and protection from damage.
Directions To Use:
Apply Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream up to twice daily for best results. Dot the product around your eyes then spread out evenly using upwards stroke, giving your skin a gentle massage as you smooth the product on your delicate eye skin. Always use the product only after thoroughly cleansing and toning your skin, and after your eye area is rid of impurities, including makeup residues.
- Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream is not formulated with parabens, phthalates, and petroleum, all of which can adversely affect your skin and your general well-being.
- This product has a wide distribution network and available around the world, both online and in physical stores, and is therefore easy to maintain as part of your daily skin care regimen.
- This product contains fragrance ingredients and may not be suitable for use by people with sensitive and reactive skin.
- Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream reviews indicate that product benefits are highly variable and differ from person-to-person.
Does Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients and several botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergy.
Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream is a strongly ethically and cult-driven product that will likely draw you in because of what the company believes in. Examining the ingredients more closely, however, this formulation really doesn’t offer anything special over other similar products, except being 99 per cent naturally formulated.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."