Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream?
Founded in the 1980s, Burt’s Bees did not officially become a new and natural skin care line until the successful launch and wide market acceptance of the Burt’s Bees Lip Balm.
Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream, US $29.35 for 0.5 oz., This eye cream prevents premature skin aging around the eye area.
Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream is comprised of Royal Jelly, one of nature’s most nourishing substances, and bee pollen naturally replenish and renew your skin’s essential nutrients, restoring a smooth, youthful appearance. This highly-concentrated formula also contains chamomile, cucumber and rosehip extracts, which are known to promote skin renewal and reduce puffiness and swelling. Natural mica diffuses light to minimize the look of fine lines.
Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream features royal jelly, sourced from queen bees, as well as a combination of vitamins, amino acids, and plant extract.
Since then, the company has tried its hands on other skin care categories and its loyal following continue to love and uphold one of the first brands to pioneer nature-inspired skin care.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Boost your skin’s moisture content.
- Lighten dark skin imperfections around your eye area.
- Promote a brighter eye area.
What Are The Ingredients In Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream?
- Royal Jelly: Delivers significant amounts of moisture to your eye area while promoting skin healing. Although, it has been stated that it can lead you to allergic rash!
- Eyebright Extract: Improve the fairness of dark skin to even out your skin tone.
- Rose Hip: Improve skin strength and synthesis to make skin more resilient to damage and aging.
How To Apply Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream
- As, per the guidelines of Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream manufacturer it must be used day and night on skin.
- It helps to get rid of products and impurities for best results.
Benefits of Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream
- Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream is inexpensive compared to other eye creams.
- Based on user reviews presented by the company, 88 per cent of women subjects reported improvements in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in just 4 weeks. Although it lead to allergic rashes!
Disadvantages of Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream
- This product appears to bring a stinging and burning sensation among some users which are signs of irritation.
- Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream users have complained about the runny consistency of the formula.
- Some people also stated that this product leads to skin irritation and allergic reaction!
Does Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including chlorphenesin.
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol. It leads to skin rashes as well.
Final Verdict: Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream
Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream almost exclusively uses an all-natural lineup of ingredients to make this formulation possible. Unfortunately, the preservatives remain to be toxic.
However, Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream may be worth a try for people who are seeking potent hydration, along with some wrinkle reducing capabilities. But, several past users said their local retailers are no longer selling this item.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.