Buxom Full-On Lip Polish Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Prep, punk and take your lip care to an entirely new level with Buxom Full-On Lip Polish, US $20 for 4.44 ml. It’s a product that is intended as a topper for your regular lip pigment.
Complement use of Buxom Lipsticks with this product which is available in a wide range of finish and shades, mostly in the nude shades, in the following number of varieties:
- 1 Glitter : In silvery, glittering ice finish
- 28 High Shine : Includes Pink Lemonade (blush pink), Bunny (peach), Strawberry Pop (Light Red), Isabella (Plum) and Warm Toffee (brown)
- 6 Metallic Finish : includes Andres (peachy pink), Mary (burned sugar), and Melissa (orangey)
- 54 Shimmer Finish : Includes Emma (natural lip color), Erica (baby pink), Leslie (iridescent peach), Brooke (brownish red), and Jill (magenta)
There isn’t a lot of information available about this product’s manufacturer, except that it seems committed to give you wonderful makeup pigments in a long list of shade, and with this product, it simply did just that once again.
- Vitamin A : Has anti-aging effect on your lips, helping your skin turnover much faster so that the surface is replaced by a newer, less damaged layer
- Vitamin E : Deep moisturizes your lips while also acting to protect it from additional damage
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate : Emollients and skin conditioners
- Octyldodecanol : A long-chain fatty alcohol that lubricates your lips and leaves it with a comfortable, soft feel and a smoother appearance
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide : Facilitates faster and higher volume production of collagen on your lips which, in turn, makes turnover possible
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate : The organic alternative to silicone, this ingredient leaves your lips with a comforting, well-moisturized feel without the greasy after-effect.
Some varieties may be formulated slightly differently than most.
Accordingly match the Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in the shade of your choice in the same shade of its Full-On Lipstick counterpart. First, put on your lipstick product then, make your lips appear larger and fuller by applying this product on the center of your bottom lip.
- Product is packed with highly moisturizing ingredients that have the power to transform the health and appearance of your lips in a single swipe
- Product is easy to use, store and carry around
- Product contains anti-aging ingredients that give your lips longer-term benefits
- Product is available in a wide range of shades and finishes and therefore, it is highly guaranteed that you will find the right one that fits your personality
- Product is laden with BHT, a toxic ingredient
- Product is made with synthetic dyes, fragrance which can cause allergic reactions
- Manufacturer information is not widely available
Buxom Full-On Lip Polish is for the woman who wants to get more out of the pigment of regular lip color. It may suit you or, it may not. When you feel the need to compare it with its competitors, there are other products quite like this still.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Lip Plumpers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."