Bybi Beauty Prime Time Face Polish Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Bybi Beauty Prime Time?
Clean Beauty Co is the UK’s biggest natural beauty platform. Elsie and Dominika started Clean Beauty Co to shine a light on beauty formulations and empower people to take control of what they put on their skin.
Clean Beauty Co is seen as the UK’s premier destination for green beauty content and the girls are recognised as natural beauty thought leaders and innovators in the UK. Their book Clean Beauty was published by Penguin in Jan 2017 and they launched BYBI in Feb 2017. You’re in good hands with us.
Bybi Beauty Prime Time Face Polish, US $31 for a 60 ml jar, is a face scrub that commits to give your skin a deeper kind of clean — going the all natural route.
Bybi Beauty Prime Time — Does It Really Work?
From the renowned founders of Clean Beauty Co. comes another product line, Bybi Beauty, which is beginning to become another phenomenal beauty label. Still made in the UK and comes with the same clean ingredient guarantees, that is, no fillers, and made from 100 percent natural ingredients.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver the following health and beauty advantages for the benefit of your skin:
- Give your skin a light and mild physical exfoliation to eliminate dead skin cells and impurities.
- Prep your skin to receive the benefits from succeeding products in your regimen.
- Enhance your skin’s clarity and promote overall radiance.
- Promote a refreshed complexion rid of dullness and lifelessness.
What Are The Ingredients In Bybi Beauty Prime Time?
- Sweet Almond Oil: It tightens your pores, making these appear more refined and giving your skin a smoother appearance.
- Shea Butter: It contains very high levels of nourishing Vitamin E and anti-inflammatory fatty acids, and promotes enhanced skin moisture and relief of skin irritations for a more even skin tone. However it leads to itchy skin!.
- Grape Seed Oil: Well-known for its powerful antioxidants, this ingredient helps defend your skin from free radicals and other environmental stressors. But,can often irritate the skin because of how strong citrus is in acid.
- Pineapple Fruit Extract and Lime Oil: Sources of fruit acids that gently sloughs off your skin’s top layer and starts off the skin renewal process.
How To Apply Bybi Beauty Prime Time
- According to the manufacturers of Bybi Beauty Prime Time Face Polish must be applied only on freshly cleansed skin.
- After patting dry, wet your fingers and spread evenly across your skin, giving your skin a gentle massage until the consistency changes to what would look like white suds.
- Rinse off thoroughly.
Benefits of Bybi Beauty Prime Time
- Bybi Beauty Prime Time Face Polish was formulated without ever testing the product on animals.
Disadvantages of Bybi Beauty Prime Time
- The formula is not widely available, has limited distribution and limited reach.
- Bybi Beauty Prime Time Face Polish are rare, making it impossible to gauge user experiences and sentiments about this product.
Does Bybi Beauty Prime Time Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the full ingredients list of Bybi Beauty Prime Time Face Polish, skin irritation and allergic reactions are possible side effects that may be experienced, depending on your allergy history.
Final Verdict: Bybi Beauty Prime Time Face Polish
Bybi Beauty Prime Time Face Polish may get your huge plus point for coming out with a product that completely skips the synthetic ingredients and toxins. The downside is that, it’s possible that this scrub may not be able to deliver the kind of deep clean that only more intense exfoliation can give — that depends your skin’s peculiar requirements.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Scrub Cleanser Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."