Bye Line Serum Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Bye Line Serum?
As mentioned on manufacturer site, IT COSMETICS Bye Bye Lines Serum, US $58 for a 1 oz. bottle, is an anti-aging product that works to smoothen and fade the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. However it may cause itching on skin.
Marketed as the brand that delivers “Game-Changing Products, Life-Changing Results,” IT Cosmetics addresses a wide variety of skin issues. Using products that have been formulated with dermatologists, the brand is committed to deliver skin benefits that noticeably and visibly make your skin appear healthier and more youthful. IT Cosmetics carries personal care products, cosmetics, and anti-aging solutions.
Bye Line Serum– Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer about this product, this serum should be able to deliver the following anti-aging benefits for your skin:
- Restore your skin’s elasticity, moisture and volume.
- Fade the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Smoothen and lighten your skin tone, and improve the overall brightness of your complexion.
- Rebuild and strengthen your skin’s protective barrier.
This product works by delivering Drops of Light Optical Blurring Technology, a proprietary system that makes your fine lines and wrinkles appear reduced and faded.
What are the Ingredients in Bye Line Serum?
- Peptides: Improve the rate of delivery of cellular level mechanisms to renew and regenerate your skin much faster.
- Caviar Extract: Tones your skin and tightens your pores, creating a silkier skin surface.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Improves your skin’s moisture levels and keeps it comfortably hydrated.However sometimes it causes bruising, redness and itching on skin.
- Vitamin Complex: Wide range of vitamins that replenish your skin’s nutrition levels to support proper skin cell functions.
- Licorice Root Extract: Has skin lightening and calming properties that promote more radiant skin.
Benefits of Bye Line Serum
- This product does not contain parabens, sulfates and phthalates, all of which can have detrimental effects to your overall health and well-being.
- Based on a consumer use study, the manufacturer reported that all subjects noted improvements in their skin strength, 96 per cent claimed that their skin felt smoother and more supple to the touch but it may cause itching on skin.
- The manufacturer guarantees that this product’s formula has never been tested on animals.
Disadvantages of Bye Line Serum
- The formula contains a very long list of ingredients, any and the combination of which increases the risks for skin irritation and, as such, may not be suitable for use on all skin types.
- The manufacturer fails to include details of the consumer study presented.
- This product contains high amounts of alcohol that can lead to skin dryness with prolonged continuous use.
Does Bye Line Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including the long list of botanical ingredients and alcohol, depending on your history of allergies and reactivity to these products.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to sodium benzoate.
- Increased risk for diseases associated with reproductive organs due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
How To Apply Bye Line Serum
- After cleansing and toning, IT COSMETICS Bye Bye Lines Serum must be applied to your skin, day and night, for best results.
- Follow through with your favorite moisturizer, and always layer with sunscreen for day time wear.
Final Verdict : Bye Line Serum
IT COSMETICS Bye Bye Lines Serum, with its long list of ingredients, definitely has what it takes to improve your skin. However, the same long list also aggravates the risk for irritation, most especially when you have highly reactive skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."