C-Vit Eye Contour Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is C-Vit Eye Contour?
With a pure and simple purpose of developing treatments for various skin pathologies, SesDerma Laboratories was established in 1989. The mission of the 20-year-old Georgia-based company is to manufacture high quality products that meet the dynamic needs of dermatological science. According to the manufacture they Present themselves as the innovators of alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids, SesDerma, the manufacturer of the C-Vit brand, is lead by Dr. Gabriel Serrano who seeks to treat the signs of aging as well as vitiligo, seborrheic and dermatitis. One of the company’s biggest breakthroughs is Fillderma, a new anti-aging skincare topical that fills and reduces the depth of wrinkles and expression lines in addition to the skin’s other imperfections. With locations around the world, SesDerma visualizes a future where the right skincare products assist the skin to reach “a certain age in a good state.”
C-Vit Eye Contour – Does It Really Work?
While the difference between the various brands denoted by different colored packaging was unclear, the purpose of the C-Vit skincare line was not a complete mystery. As the name suggests, C-Vit is a Vitamin C based skincare line that uses the power of Vitamin C to brighten and invigorate the skin.
The product line includes nutritional supplements, serums, creams, masks and a lotion. To specifically improve the signs of aging that impact the eyes is SesDerma’s C-Vit Eye Contour Cream. The product is designed to hydrate and protect while treating and preventing wrinkles, fine lines, eye bags, dark circles, dryness and fatigue.
Priced at $45, C-Vit Eye Contour Cream didn’t have many third party reviews.
Although there is no information available about the ingredients used and no reviews backing the manufacture claims.
What Are The Ingredients In C-Vit Eye Contour?
There is no information available about the ingredients used in the formation of the product.
Benefits Of C-Vit Eye Contour
- C-Vit Eye Contour Cream provides the benefits of Vitamin C, which includes collagen production and healing.
- This product helps promote skin rejuvenation.
- This product is suitable for all skin types. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of C-Vit Eye Contour
- The C-Vit product line is lumped in with SesDerma’s other offerings.
- C-Vit doesn’t have its own product website or an individual product page on the SesDerma site.
- C-Vit does not offer a complete skincare line.
- The manufacturer’s site does make available clinical research, testimonials or result photos.
- A full ingredient list is not provided.
Final Verdict : C-Vit Eye Contour
SesDerma boasts of two decades of experience and a very straightforward mission of helping people achieve long lasting skin health. With the full ingredients of the C-Vit line and the proof of effectiveness for its contour eye cream a mystery, prospective clients may have to rely on what is known about the benefits of C vitamins for the skin. Upon conclusion of the website review, the manufacturer provides just enough information to whet the appetite but it is not very satisfying.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."