Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner Review
Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-free Toner Product Description
Kiehl’s Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-free Toner, US $21 for 250 ml, is a toning solution that promises to deliver the following targeted benefits for your skin health and beauty:
- Deep cleanses your skin and helps unclog your pores of excess oil, trapped dirt, and other impurities stuck in your pores
- Helps lock in your skin’s moisture after a cleanse by tightening your pores
- Boosts skin moisture as it calms skin irritation and dryness
- Leaves your skin with a smoother, more refined surface
Kiehl’s is a brand founded in New York at the turn of the century, traditionally known for its apothecary manner of formulating and presenting its products which it maintains to this day.
Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-free Toner Ingredients
- Calendula: Derived from marigold flower, provides a soothing and calming effect on skin that relieves skin of redness, itchiness, swelling and other signs of skin irritation that can get in the way of otherwise flawless skin
- Allantoin: Derived from Comfrey Root, has natural antibacterial and antiseptic properties that help clear your skin from inflammation caused by infections, leaving your skin with a calmer skin that shows off a brighter complexion
- Great Burdock: Gives your skin a significant moisture boost while also aiding in restoring your skin natural healing properties and in rebuilding the surface layer of your skin to improve its strength and resilience from damage and infections
Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-free Toner must be used day and night, ideally right after a fresh cleanse to help restore your skin’s lost moisture while delivering healing and soothing properties to calm skin irritations.
Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-free Toner Advantages
- This product will not cause you any stinging sensation because it is alcohol-free.
- The formula provides multiple benefits that have been guaranteed by its makers to be gentle enough for application to even the most sensitive skin types.
- Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-free Toner reviews show satisfied users who like the way the product feels on the skin.
Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-free Toner Disadvantages
- This product is significantly more expensive than other similarly formulated toners available in the market.
- The manufacturer fails to provide any study that proves potency and effectiveness of product formulation in toning skin and promoting better skin health.
- Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-free Toner reviews highlight how this product works differently across different users.
The Kiehl’s Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-free Toner is a welcome alternative to the usually alcohol-free and chemically laden toners more commonly available in the marketplace. On the upside, the mostly botanical formulation should be gentle enough to work its promised improvements to any type of skin, including on sensitive skin types. On the down side, the price point can be issue, most especially challenging your regular beauty budget. Yet, the brighter side is that there are other toners formulated with skin health and product safety in mind that aren’t quite as expensive as this.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."