Calypso Moisturizer Review: Does It Really Work?
Calypso Skincare Introduction
The revitalizing moisturizer’ listed price was $74.97 but currently the manufacturer is offering a rush trial deal online for those who want to try this product for free. Participants will have to shoulder the shipping fee though.
Calypso Skincare is a deeply-penetrating and age-defying moisturizer that is spa-quality and infused with hyaluronic formula enriched with essential skincare nutrients to penetrate deeply into dry skin areas, replenish moisture, and give facial skin a renewed, strengthened, and youthful glow.
Calypso Skincare Claim
This light and non-greasy cream is formulated with powerful natural antioxidants to help improve cellular restoration and boost collagen to make the skin look firm and supple again. It aims to reduce dullness, dark spots and discoloration in the skin while shielding it from age-accelerating UVA rays.
Calypso Skincare Manufacturer’s Detail
The manufacturer of Calypso Skincare is currently offering the chance to test out their product in a rush trial deal where consumers are only required to cover the shipping fee should they want try this product for free.
Their official website is currently not searchable to verify basic details about their brand and product line. However, they encourage interested participants to contact their customer service instead to know more information about this offer.
Calypso Skincare Ingredients
- Vitamin C – Aids in removing discoloration, tanning, and dark spots in the skin while protecting the skin from being dull and saggy.
- Antioxidants – Help in fighting the harmful effects of free radicals to prevent premature aging marks such as fine lines and wrinkles. They promote growth of new cells and repair of damaged skin.
- Peptides – Stimulate the production of elastin and collagen to maintain skin’s integrity, suppleness, and elasticity while hydrating and moisturizing the skin to improve texture and prevent dryness.
- Aloe Vera – Has phytochemicals and nutrients said to be beneficial for certain skin conditions like aging and dryness.
- Shea Butter – Enhances moisture levels and assists in supporting the delivery of other vital antioxidants. It serves as a conditioning agent for soothing the skin’s overall outer layers.
Calypso Skincare Pros
- Calypso Skincare is said to be packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and hyaluronic formula that can repair, restore and rejuvenate the skin.
- It is a chemical-free facial moisturizer with hyaluronic formula that brings out the natural radiance and glow of the skin.
Calypso Skincare Cons
- The Calypso Skincare website is currently unavailable to know the basic details about the brand and their products.
- There is an online rush trial deal being offered for this product but some are saying that it is not very reliable and too risky to try.
Calypso Skincare Side Effects
Calypso Skincare Revitalizing Moisturizer is said to not contain any chemicals so it should have no harmful side effects.
After cleansing, apply a small amount of the cream to the skin twice a day.
For optimal results, use in the morning and evening daily for 60 days along with a healthy diet plan.
1. “I don’t see much difference. My skin (is) very dry so I had to put more moisture over (the) top.” – Susan.
2. “Product arrived promptly. The jury is still out for me on the product itself. It goes on smoothly and does make my skin feel nice. So far, so good.” – Brian.
Calypso Skincare is an anti-aging cream that aims to diminish fine lines, blemishes, dark circles and puffiness while keeping the skin moisturized and at the same time, enhancing collagen and elastin level to restore its youthful glow and radiance.
There are other wrinkle cream products available in the market today that offers the same benefits as Calypso Skincare. This product however is currently being offered for a free trial online by its manufacturer.
While it is a good deal to have a sample test of a potential product consumers can have for free, we should first consider the risk as this offer requires a shipment fee. There is no harm in being careful and checking first of its reliability.
The Calypso Skincare website is unsearchable as of time of writing so it cannot be verified whether this is a legitimate deal from the manufacturer or not.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: