CANE + AUSTIN Corrective Treatment Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
CANE + AUSTIN Corrective Treatment Eye Cream Overview:
CANE + AUSTIN Corrective Treatment Eye Cream US $95 for a 0.5 fl. oz. bottle, is a skin treatment solution formulated specially to smoothen out wrinkles and fine lines around your delicate eye area.
About CANE + AUSTIN Corrective Treatment Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Cane + Austin, a dermatologist-formulated skin care line that commits: “we combine our deep understanding of skin health with scientifically proven ingredients to create products that deliver immediate results in a simple, straightforward routine”. The company holds its headquarters in New York.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Smoothen the appearance of skin creases that make skin appear old and wrinkled.
- Fade dark circles and other hyper pigmentation issues that appear around the eye area.
- Deliver a highly potent dose and volume of powerful antioxidants to help protect your sensitive eye area from further damage.
- Revitalize your eye skin to give it a brighter, livelier overall look.
- With continued product use, your eye skin becomes younger-looking and more resilient to damage and visible signs of skin aging.
What Are The Ingredients In CANE + AUSTIN Corrective Treatment Eye Cream?
- Retinol: A Vitamin A derivative with proven age-defying properties that both smoothens out wrinkles and fine lines, as well as lighten age spots.
- Arnica: Its natural astringent properties lighten the skin around your eyes, making dark circles and dark under eyes appear brighter and more faded.
- Vitamin K: Lightens hyper pigmented skin as it simultaneously improves vein health and enhances fluid drainage.
- Vitamin C: Other than its powerful antioxidant effects, it also lightens darkened skin and revitalizes skin cells to speed up damage recovery and renewal.
- Vitamin E: It deep moisturizes your skin and strengthens the skin around the eyes, making it more resilient to future damage and aging.
Directions To Use:
Use CANE + AUSTIN Corrective Treatment Eye Cream only on freshly cleansed and toned skin. Apply day and night for best results.
- CANE + AUSTIN Corrective Treatment Eye Cream does not contain parabens.
- This product uses pharmaceutical=grade retinol.
- This product appears to have been discontinued and is not available in most, if not all, major online beauty stores.
- CANE + AUSTIN Corrective Treatment Eye Cream reviews are severely limited to provide a reliable reference to gauge actual user experience with this product.
Does CANE + AUSTIN Corrective Treatment Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using CANE + AUSTIN Corrective Treatment Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including retinol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs and EDTA.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
CANE + AUSTIN Corrective Treatment Eye Cream Customer Reviews:
CANE + AUSTIN Corrective Treatment Eye Cream reviews read:
- After 3 months of using this cream twice a day, I see no positive results. The claim was that it would help correct dark circles under the eyes. I waited until now, thinking that I should give it at least 3 months before I reviewed the product. As an eye cream, it does moisturize the skin, but that is all. The price was way too high for just an eye cream. I am very disappointed and feel I wasted good money.” — gerryq on Amazon
- “Cane+Austin eye-cream is a fantastic product that really helps out individuals who study late or work well into the night. I have experienced constant dark circles and actually saw an article about this in Mens Journal so, I thought i’d give this a try. Now everyone must realize that no one product works miracles, but this stuff comes fairly close to an actual miracle. After using it for two weeks I noticed at least a 70% reduction in dark circles and the skin under my eyes appeared firmer and healthier. You can’t give up after one or two tries, if you keep at it then it will work eventually and I am satisfied.” — Brian S. on Amazon
CANE + AUSTIN Corrective Treatment Eye Cream is an expensive bottle of “pharmaceutical-grade” retinol, although the manufacturer fails to mention the percentage concentration of retinol in this eye cream. This contains little innovation and is very similar to many other eye creams in the market that come with a more reasonable price tag.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.