Cane+Austin Facial Moisture Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Cane+Austin Facial Moisture Cream Overview:
Cane+Austin Facial Moisture Cream, sold for a price of USD 80 for 1.6 oz (47.3 ml) jar, is a glycolic facial moisturizer that claims to gently exfoliate the skin and even out the skin tone. If you are on the lookout for a moisturizer that is most suitable for your skin type, you need to read this Cane+Austin Facial Moisture Cream review.
About Cane+Austin Facial Moisture Cream – Does It Really Work?
Cane+Austin is a skincare company that uses glycolic acid in all of their formulations. Since the founder has been using glycolic acids in all of his treatments for many years now, he aims to deliver the professional-grade results of the peel through products that his clients can use at home.
According to the manufacturer, Cane+Austin Facial Moisture Cream can deliver the following benefits:
- Promote the natural collagen levels of the skin.
- Reduce the visibility of age spots.
- Gently exfoliate the skin surface.
- Moisturize the skin.
- Diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Address hyperpigmentation.
- Bring back the vitality and luminosity.
Don’t stop reading this review because there is more information about this product that you should know!
What Are The Ingredients In Cane+Austin Facial Moisture Cream?
Below are some of the active Cane+Austin Facial Moisture Cream ingredients:
- 10% Glycolic Acid: This is a gentle exfoliant that can remove dead cells from the surface of the skin. It can address issues of blackheads, oiliness, acne, and dullness. It can also help in reducing the oil levels in the skin to prevent acne breakouts.
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10): This substance can penetrate the skin easily and can deliver antioxidant properties the skin and reduce the damage that is caused by free radicals.
- Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract: This reduces the oxidative stress that skin experiences. It can also diminish inflammation and bring back the moisture balance of the skin for a radiant complexion.
- Squalene: This improves both the elasticity and moisture balance of the skin. It can also regulate the production of oil that can aid in managing acne breakouts.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply a dime-sized amount of Cane+Austin Facial Moisture Cream to dry face after cleansing. Use this in the morning and at night to achieve optimum results. Avoid contact with eye area. You may feel a tingling sensation upon application which is considered normal.
- This product can moisturize and exfoliate the skin.
- The moisturizer is fragrance-free and noncomedogenic.
- The moisturizer contains pharmaceutical grade glycolic acid.
- This cream contains alcohol.
- It also has parabens which may be harmful to the skin.
- The active ingredient of the moisturizer may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun.
Does Cane+Austin Facial Moisture Cream Have Any Side-effects?
Some of the Cane+Austin Facial Moisture Cream side-effects are as follows:
- Skin irritation.
- Increased sun sensitivity.
Cane+Austin Facial Moisture Cream offers moisturizing and exfoliating benefits to the skin. However, it contains a few unwanted chemicals that may irritate and harm the skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."