Cane+Austin Glycolic Treatment Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Cane+Austin Glycolic Treatment Eye Cream Overview:
Cane+Austin Glycolic Treatment Eye Cream, USD 105 for a 0.5 fl oz bottle, is marketed as an eye cream that can nourish and restore the youthful glow of the eye area. The cream is available in the cane and Austin website and in other third party retailer sites. Do you think that this eye cream is the one that you are looking for? Know if it is by checking out this Cane+Austin Glycolic Treatment Eye Cream review!
About Cane+Austin Glycolic Treatment Eye Cream – Does It Really Work?
Cane+Austin was established by Dr. Craig Austin, a board-certified dermatologist. He has been treating patients using glycolic acid in his office and through his products, he aims to deliver professional-grade at-home glycolic acid products to his clients.
The manufacturer claims that Cane+Austin Glycolic Treatment Eye Cream can:
- Reduce signs of aging in the eye area.
- Minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Diminish eye puffiness.
- Address age spots and discoloration around the eyes.
- Retain the moisture in the eye area.
- Boost radiance of the skin.
- Restore the luminosity in the eye area.
- Bring back the youthful glow of the eye area.
There is more to this review that you should know!
What Are The Ingredients In Cane+Austin Glycolic Treatment Eye Cream?
Some Cane+Austin Glycolic Treatment Eye Cream ingredients are as follows:
- Glycolic Acid: This is a gentle exfoliating agent that can remove dead skin cells and unravel a fresher and brighter looking skin. Because of its exfoliating effects, it can reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles and can brighten the eye area. It can also promote circulation that may minimize the puffiness in the eyes.
- Macrocystis pyrifers (Kelp) Extract: This extract is rich in Iodine, antioxidants and minerals that can retain moisture in the skin. It can also soften and keep the skin hydrated for long.
- Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Extract: This is rich in antioxidants that can protect the eye area from free radical damage. It can also boost circulation that can help reduce eye puffiness and leave a youthful glow in the eye area.
Directions To Use:
For best results, dispense half pump of Cane+Austin Glycolic Treatment Eye Cream to your fingertips and gently pat it around the eye area until it has been fully absorbed by the skin. Use this up to two times a day. Apply this before putting on moisturizer. Avoid contact with eye area at all costs. Use sunscreen to protect the eye area from sun sensitivity.
- The eye cream contains pharmaceutical grade glycolic acid.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It addresses all signs of aging in the eye area.
- The active ingredient may make your skin sensitive to the sun.
- It contains alcohol.
- The product only has few reviews.
- It is very expensive.
Does Cane+Austin Glycolic Treatment Eye Cream Have Any Side-effects?
There are no documented Cane+Austin Glycolic Treatment Eye Cream side-effects. However, since the product contains alcohol, you may experience skin dryness. In addition to that, the active ingredient, glycolic acid, may also increase your skin’s sun sensitivity.
Cane+Austin Glycolic Treatment Eye Cream is a cream that promises to address all the types of signs of aging in the eyes. However, the product is quite expensive and it still does not have many reviews, making it difficult for you to determine if it is worth investing in or not.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.