Careprost Eyelash Enhancer Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Careprost Eyelash Enhancer?
Careprost is a generic version of Latisse, a prescription treatment to help grow longer lashes, manufactured by Sun Pharma, India.
Careprost – Does It Really Work?
Careprost is a solution that works to increase the thickness, length, and darkness of eyelashes. It also aims to increase the amount of eyelashes being produced, to help create a more voluminous eyelash look. Within eight weeks, longer luxurious lashes will start to be noticeable, with intense results usually occurring in fourteen to sixteen weeks.
What Are The Ingredients In Careprost?
Careprost does not give an ingredient list, although we know that the ingredient bimatoprost is included. Bimatoprost is often used in prescription eye medicines for varying reasons. A list of potential side effects is given, ranging from dryness and visual disturbance to the permanent change of eye color that occurs slowly and may not be visually observed for several months to years.
Benefits Of Careprost
- This is a generic version of popular eyelash enhancing product.
Disadvantages Of Careprost
- Currently there is very limited information with no purchase being available from the official website.
- The ingredient list is not available.
- A long list of potential side effects is given.
- Results are not permanent.
- Purchasing areas are very limited.
- It is only for upper lash use.
- There seems to be no way to contact the manufacturer.
Does Careprost Have Any Side-Effects?
As per manufacturer guidelines Careprost can not be used when:
- If you are hypersensitive to Bimatoprost and any other ingredient of Careprost.
- It is contraindicated in pediatric patients.
- If you are pregnant and planning to become pregnant.
- In case of breast feeding.
- If you are wearing contact lens.
- Things and activities to avoid while using Careprost eye drop.
- If you are using any other medicines along with Careprost, you should discuss with your doctor.
- Careprost eye drop should not used in combination with Xalatan, Latanoprost and other eye drop because they may cause a drug interaction of eye drop and alter the action of Careprost eye drop.
Final Verdict: Careprost Eyelash Enhancer
Right now there is no way to recommend Careprost with the amount of information that is presently missing. The only real advantage is that this product is a generic version of the popular Latisse product, however many women who are hesitant on trying Latisse may not want to try a product with the same long list of potential side effects either.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."