CARITA Diamond Anti-Ageing Cream Review (2018): Is It Worth Buying?
CARITA Diamond Anti-Ageing Cream Overview:
CARITA Diamond Anti-Ageing Cream, sold for a price of USD 615 for a 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) glass jar, is described as a precious anti-aging cream that uses diamond powder and a few botanical extracts in unlocking the full potential and restore the beauty of the skin. This cream is available for purchase in retailer sites. Do you want to protect your skin from the damaging effects of free radicals? You should read this CARITA Diamond Anti-Ageing Cream review!
About CARITA Diamond Anti-Ageing Cream – Does It Really Work?
Don’t stop reading this review because you will find out more!
What Are The Ingredients In CARITA Diamond Anti-Ageing Cream?
Some of the active CARITA Diamond Anti-Ageing Cream ingredients found in the formulation are as follows:
- Ascorbyl Glucoside: This is a vitamin C derivative that is water soluble. It is a potent antioxidant that can protect the skin from both free radicals and environmental stressors. It is also a well-known brightening agent that can even out skin tone.
- Cynoches cooperi (Orchid) Extract: This is an ultra-gentle cleanser that can help in loosening up the impurities in the skin. In addition to that, it also delivers intense and deep hydration to the skin. Last but not the least, it has protective and reparative properties which are suitable for aging skin.
- Diamond Powder: This is known for its amazing ability to exfoliate the skin. It gently exfoliates the skin and is effective in removing the stains on the surface of the skin. In addition to that, it is also widely used as a skin brightener and optical diffuser in most cosmetic products.
- Salicylic Acid: This is probably one of the most used ingredients in the skincare industry, mainly because of the vast array of skin benefits that it offers. It is said to fade blemishes, unclog the pores, gently exfoliate the skin, prevent acne breakouts, dissolves warts and protects the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply a thin layer of CARITA Paris Diamond Anti-Ageing Cream into dry skin. Use this in the face and neck two times a day.
- The cream has a rich and creamy texture.
- It also has a blue tone.
- It regenerates the skin from the inside out.
- The cream is probably one of the most expensive anti-aging creams in the market today.
- The cream is part of a multi-step skin care program of the manufacturer.
- The product contains irritating and harmful chemicals like parabens, fragrance and alcohol.
- The cream does not have many reviews or studies that can back up its claims.
Does CARITA Diamond Anti-Ageing Cream Have Any Side-effects?
Because of its paraben, alcohol and fragrance content, there is a chance that you may experience the following CARITA Diamond Anti-Ageing Cream side-effects:
- Skin irritation.
- Increased risk of breast cancer.
CARITA Diamond Anti-Ageing Cream Customer Reviews:
There are not many CARITA Diamond Anti-Ageing Cream reviews online. In fact, we found only one. Here it is:
- “It improves my skin significantly, gives the skin a healthy and toned look. The result is clear and fast, I started seeing the changes after only 1 month of using.” –KN on Dermstore”
The lack of customer reviews about this cream can make it difficult for you to determine how it really works.
CARITA Diamond Anti-Ageing Cream claims to have plenty of anti-aging benefits. It promises to nourish the skin from deep within and to target the root cause of aging. However, the product is extremely expensive, and the lack of reviews may make it hard for you to determine if the product is worth investing in.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.