Caro White Lightening Beauty Cream Review: Does It Really Work?
Caro White Lightening Beauty Cream Introduction
Caro White Lightening Beauty Cream, cheapest at US $7.50 for a 500 ml jar, is a skin lightening product that is formulated with Vitamins A and E, and betacarotene to enhance your skin’s complexion.
What Does Caro White Lightening Beauty Cream Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits to improve your skin’s health and enhance its appearance:
- Promote lighter and fairer skin complexion
- Fade and improve the appearance of dark marks and other hyper pigmented areas on your skin
- Replenish your skin’s lost moisture to enhance skin dewiness, suppleness and smoothness
- Enhance your skin’s regeneration and turnover mechanisms to fade dark areas of your skin and brighten your overall skin tone sooner
- Promote a more even skin tone
Caro White Lightening Beauty Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer, except for what appears to be a company name on the label that reads, “Mama Africa”. However, without an official manufacturer or product website, it is impossible to identify the manufacturer, more so to establish its track record in formulation skin lightening products.
Working of Caro White Lightening Beauty Cream
This product works by delivering a combination of active ingredients well-known to result to skin lightening while some also double functioning as antioxidants.
Caro White Lightening Beauty Cream Ingredients
- Carrot Oil: Highly moisturizing, it is also rich in betacarotene and Vitamin A which enhances skin cell functions, including regeneration and turnover
- Vitamin A: Facilitates faster skin renewal and turnover, it also helps fade hyper pigmentation and dark spots with every skin change
- Vitamin E: Deep nourishes, it also leaves the surface of your skin well-conditioned while supporting the restoration of your skin barrier’s health and resilience against environmental causes of damage and aging
- Hydroquinone (max. 2.0%): Once touted as the gold standard in skin lightening
Caro White Lightening Beauty Cream Pros
- This product contains Vitamin A and Vitamin E, two ingredients whose skin benefits have been well established and demonstrated in research.
- This product is relatively more inexpensive than most other brands of skin lightening creams.
- Based on claims made about this product, the formula has been designed to deliver multiple beneficial functions for your skin.
Caro White Lightening Beauty Cream Cons
- The product has been issued a product recall in Europe for violation of prohibition of the European Commission banning the use of hydroquinone in all skin care products and cosmetics.
- There is no available reliable information about either this product or its manufacturer, making it impossible to assess the level of accountability there is for product results.
- It appears that this product has very limited distribution online and the same situation is probably true for physical stores, so that accessibility and availability in some areas are not guaranteed.
- Caro White Lightening Beauty Cream reviews indicate that the formula takes time to work and deliver on its claims.
Caro White Lightening Beauty Cream Side Effects
In the absence of more detailed information, including full ingredients list, it is impossible to make any safety assessment of this product’s components. Except, it must be noted that one of the active ingredients, hydroquinone, is a controversial ingredient that has been cited for being a suspected carcinogen, and which has been banned for use in all skin care products and cosmetics in all European countries.
Caro White Lightening Beauty Cream must be generously applied on skin following a thorough cleansing and toning. When using any skin lightening product, always use sunscreen during the day to protect your skin but also because many ingredients included in skin whitening products cause your skin to become more photosensitive.
Caro White Lightening Beauty Cream reviews read:
- “Have been using this for months with no results. The dark spots has not faded or lightened at all. I gave it one star because it’s somewhat good for moisturizing a little after a couple of repeat applications.” — CDF73 on Amazon
- “Product smells very good, but is slow to work. I just use it as my regular daily cream. I’ve been using it for about a 2 weeks, because of smell will definitely continue to purchase.” — Gigi Zota on Amazon
Caro White Lightening Beauty Cream is another skin whitening cream that promises you the heavenly complexion that you desire. Unfortunately, there is hardly any reliable information shared about this product which is risky when it comes to skin care products. If you’re decided to try it, keep in mind that you will be taking a huge risk.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.