Caudalie Beauty Elixir Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Caudalie Beauty Elixir?
As per the manufacturer, Caudalie Beauty Elixir, US $40.02 for a 100 ml spray bottle, is a toner and moisturizer delivered in a mist that you can conveniently carry around where there’s damp indoor air or, when you are travelling. However according to reviews results are temporary.
Caudalie Beauty Elixir — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Caudalie, the skin care brand that has been working on the promise of offering better, non-toxic alternatives in skin care. The company was founded in 1995 but was only able to penetrate the US market in 2001. Today, that promise of creating more effective and yet safer formulations is what drives Caudalie’s product development efforts.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Help your skin stay hydrated after a commonly drying cleanse.
- Lock in higher amounts of moisture to help keep your skin from drying out.
- Give your skin a revitalizing spritz of much-needed hydration any time of day, where ever you are.
- Tighten and refine your pores to promote a silkier, smoother skin surface.
- Promote clearer skin and a more radiant overall complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Caudalie Beauty Elixir?
- Grape Extracts: Delivers skin revitalizing antioxidants that help revive your skin cells’ optimal energy levels to give your skin sufficient fuel to efficiently deliver various mechanisms necessary to repair and renew your skin.
- Rosemary: It has natural skin toning and refining properties that leave your skin surface appearing tighter, smoother, and less bumpy, and it simultaneously relieves your skin of redness and other signs of chronic irritation.
- Rose Essential Oil: Significantly conditions and helps in restoring your skin’s ideal hydration functions, this ingredient also peps and preps your skin to receive and assimilate other products included in your regular routine.
- Mint: It has natural skin soothing properties that calms itchiness and other manifestations of skin irritation. However, it may cause allergic reactions.
How to apply Caudalie Beauty Elixir
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
- Dab on a generous amount Caudalie Beauty Elixir on your skin after cleansing in the morning or night or both.
- Spray on from about an arm’s length away from your face, neck and chest.
Benefits of Caudalie Beauty Elixir
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir can be easily used whether as part of your morning and evening routine or, just about any time, anywhere that feels drying for your skin.
- This product is formulated with powerful antioxidants derived from grape fruit to help revive your lively skin but also to protect your skin from future causes of damage and aging. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages of Caudalie Beauty Elixir
- This product is formulated with a long list of potentially sensitizing and irritating ingredients which makes it especially not suited for use by people with sensitive and reactive skin types — exactly the kinds that Caudalie claims it serves first and foremost.
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir reviews reveal that too many users are unsure how this product goes into their routine which indicates that this product may not be an essential part of every regimen.
Does Caudalie Beauty Elixir Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Caudalie Beauty Elixir:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including alcohol, mint and fragrance ingredients
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage as a result of regular, long-term contact with alcohol
Final Verdict: Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Caudalie Beauty Elixir may initially have pleasant, skin revitalizing effect as you spritz. Also, unused items purchased on the website can be returned within 14 days of the ship date.
Over the longer term, however, it is not clear how this product could improve your skin. The problem with it being a miscellaneous addition to your regimen, however, is the high alcohol content, and although Caudalie claims it is of plant origin, there is not enough evidence to show it won’t hurt your skin in the same way regular drying alcohol will.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: