Caudalie Beauty Elixir Review
Caudalie Beauty Elixir Introduction
Caudalie Beauty Elixir, US $18 for 30 ml, is a spray toner that refreshes and rehydrates your skin by covering it in mist infused with rosemary, mint and rose oil.
What Does Caudalie Beauty Elixir Claim
This product has been claimed to be specially formulated to deliver the following improvements that benefit your skin:
- Gives your skin a moisture boost and renders it instant glow
- Tones and tightens your pores for a smoother surface finish
- Revitalizes your skin to eliminate dull and lifeless complexion
- Preps your skin to receive more nourishment from other skin treatment products in your routine
- Reinvigorates your skin throughout the day whenever, wherever you may be
Caudalie Beauty Elixir Manufacturer’s Detail
Caudalie is a French beauty brand that was founded by Mathilde and Bertrand Thomas. The house initially launched three products in 1995, with grape seed polyphenols as the foundation, which came to be claimed to have anti-aging properties. The brand, now well-recognized for its relatively cleaner and paraben-free formulation, was not launched in the US until 2001.
Working of Caudalie Beauty Elixir
This product works by combining botanical ingredients that have a well-established reputation for either toning, brightening, revitalizing or, refreshing the skin surface. This isn’t a product that gives your skin a moisture boost but, it prepares your skin to receive that from your creams and serums.
Caudalie Beauty Elixir Ingredients
- Grape Extract: Improves your skin’s fairness and promotes a brighter, livelier complexion
- Rosemary Extract: Rich in antioxidants, this ingredient also acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory as it likewise enhances microcirculation that revitalizes your skin
- Orange Blossom Extract: Contains very high levels of Vitamin C, one of the most powerful antioxidants that you can apply topically and derive optimal benefits from doing so, this ingredient also carries natural astringent properties that help instantly make your complexion appear livelier
- Myrrh: Has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial, astringent, and healing properties
- Balm Mint: Gives your skin a refreshing and uplifting sensation that immediately re-energizes it when you mist this product all over your skin
Caudalie Beauty Elixir Pros
- This product does not contain parabens, chemicals that can cause your estrogen levels to misbehave and cause organs that it regulates to become dysfunctional.
- This product is free from phthalates, cancer-causing chemicals that have also been found to affect reproduction, and some reports even link it to increased risk for kidney failure.
- Easy to use and carry around for an anywhere, anytime refreshing and revitalizing skin experience.
Caudalie Beauty Elixir Cons
- The misting can get in the way of your cover and makeup, most especially when the product is sprayed too close to your face or, if the sprayer is broken.
- It is not a regular product that people often find easy to incorporate into the skin care routines that they are already subscribing to.
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir reviews posted by users reveal that some people find the scent too overpowering, and do not like that the smell lingers throughout the day.
Caudalie Beauty Elixir Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Mild to severe cases of irritation due to alcohol and fragrances, and possibly permanent skin damage as a result of long-term exposure to the same
- Allergic reaction to any of the botanical ingredients in this formula, most notably mint and peppermint
- Estrogen function disruption due to Benzyl Benzoate, a suspected endocrine-disrupting chemical
To use Caudalie Beauty Elixir, use after cleansing, and feel free to keep misting it on your skin throughout the day. Hold up the bottle about 3 inches away from your skin, close your eyes then, mist all over.
Caudalie Beauty Elixir reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “This elixir smells great and feels nice on the skin, but I guess I just don’t understand it’s purpose or how it benefits my skin. I won’t be repurchasing this product.”
- “I always feel like I just came out of a spa when I use this product. My face feels tingly, cool and rejuvenated. I love the herbal smell of it which is not overpowering. When I travel I take it with me for that clean and fresh feeling.”
Caudalie Beauty Elixir could be a wonderful way to refresh your skin and prep it to better soak in the treatments that follow in your routine. However, if you like seeing impurities dissolve into your cotton soaked in regular toner, this product might not give you the satisfaction you’ve gotten so used to deriving.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: