Caudalie Contouring Concentrate Review: What Makes It So Special?
Caudalie Contouring Concentrate, US $35.00 for 2.5 oz, is made from 100 per cent natural ingredients, with only organically grown plant ingredients incorporated into its formulation. This product commits to improve skin sagginess, smoothen and even out the appearance of cellulites by facilitating the following mechanisms:
- Enhance microcirculation
- Promote better fluid and fat drainage
- Significantly improve skin’s moisture content
- Improve skin health to enhance better moisture absorption
- Improve surface layer for tighter texture and structure
This product has been specially formulated to treat fat storage concerns appearing on the thighs, hips and buttocks. It is recommended for use on all skin types, and safe for use on sensitive skin.
Manufacturer reports clinical test showed up to 1.5 inches reduction in thigh circumference. The study was executed by an independent laboratory with a certification from the French Ministry of Health.
Caudalie Contouring Concentrate Ingredients
- Grape Seed Oil:Floods skin with moisture
- Essential Oils of Juniper Berries, Geranium, and Rosemary: Improves skin tone and tightens it
- Essential Oils of Lemon and Lemongrass: Improves fluid drainage while helping soften fat storage
- Essential Oil of Cypress: Improves microcirculation
Caudalie Contouring Concentrate must be applied onto skin right after a thorough scrubbing and shower. This step is important to lock in the moisture content of skin and prevent sufficient surface water loss. Improved moisture levels will make loose skin appear tauter and tighter.
To apply rub palms together before pouring product to activate the product. Rub Caudalie Contouring Concentrate on problematic areas of the skin vigorously with circular motions in an upward direction to help the product more easily penetrate your skin, while also causing microcirculation to significantly improve.
Periodically exfoliate skin to improve product assimilation.
For best results, use Caudalie Contouring Concentrate with the Caudalie Nourishing Body Lotion.
- Made from 100 per cent natural ingredients
- Botanical ingredients are derived from organically grown plants
- Minimizes the appearance of bulges and skin dimpling
- Makes cellulites appear less visible
- Improves drainage problems by enhancing microcirculation
- Corrects and prevents unnatural water and fat storage that appear as orange peels on the surface of the skin
- Improves skin’s overall moisture levels
- Gives skin a silkier and more supple feel on the surface
- Keeps skin feeling ultra hydrated 24/7
- Backed by independent study certified by competent authorities
- Product will only be able to provide temporary relief from skin sagginess and blockages due to drainage and circulation problems
- Product will only be able to show short-term improvements in the appearance of saggy skin and cellulites
- Product will not be able to tackle the root causes of fat deposits that results to the loose appearance of skin, as well as the unsightly appearance of cellulites
Does Caudalie Contouring Concentrate meet your unmet needs when it comes to cellulites and firming creams? Any product can’t be as good as each have committed except when the labels and the formulation are pointing to the same results. Make sure you understand what this product is all about before you buy.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.