Caudalie Divine Oil Review: Should You Try Out This Multi-Purpose Oil?
Caudalie Divine Oil Product Description
Caudalie Divine Oil is a hydrating oil for the face, skin, and hair. It is manufactured by Caudalie Paris, a beauty brand from France, and sold both online and at various beauty retailers across the US. A 1.7 fluid oz bottle starts at $32.00 and a 3.4 fluid oz bottle costs $49. The manufacturer provides a 14-day return or exchange period, though the various beauty stores that sell the product may have different terms.
- Extra Virgin Argan Oil: from the argan tree in Morocco, this oil has many rich antioxidants that help fight aging, improve the skin’s condition, and moisturize hair.
- Sesame Oil: contains vitamins B, D, and E, which help moisturize the skin. It works as a moisturizer, fights signs of aging, and can work as a natural sunscreen in certain concentrations.
- Grape oil: this ingredient has many properties that address hair dryness, condition the hair, and decrease dandruff. It also contains vitamin E, which has many restorative properties for the skin and hair.
- Patented Antioxidant Grape Polyphenols: a patented blend of grape polyphenols that contain antioxidant that help fight damage done to the skin by sun damage.
- Tocopherol: a form of vitamin E. It has many antioxidants that help replenish, moisturize, and nourish the skin.
Apply to clean skin in the morning and at night. The oil can be used all over the skin.
- The oil contains many ingredients that are rich in vitamins that nourish the skin and fight signs of aging.
- The product can be used for skin and hair.
- Reviews for this product are high with customers.
- The manufacturer has a 14-day return policy, and many of the beauty stores that sell the product may also have return or exchange polices.
- Negative side effects have not been reported for this product.
- A list of the product’s ingredients is disclosed.
- The product does not provide studies or trials that prove how it works.
- Although a list of ingredients is provided for this product, specific concentrations of ingredients are not disclosed.
- The product contains a proprietary blend of grape polyphenols and does not disclose how this works compared to other products.
- The return period (14 days) might be short for some people.
Caudalie Divine Oil is a moisturizing oil that can be used for the skin, face, hair and all over body. No negative side effects have been reported for this product. Since it is sold in two sizes, customers can decide which one is right for their hair and skin care needs. The manufacturer also provides a 14-day refund/exchange period and many beauty stores that sell the product provide similar policies as well. Customers also seem happy with the way the product works.
However, some people may feel uneasy about using an oil-based product on their skin. Although a return period is provided, some people need to use a product for longer than 14 days in order to see if it works for them. A product that allows for a longer period might be a better choice.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: