Caudalie Lip Conditioner Review: Should You Buy This lip plumper?
Caudalie Lip Conditioner Overview:
Caudalie Lip Conditioner, US $12 or a 0.15 oz. tube, is a moisturizing lip balm formulated to help keep your lips hydrated whatever kind of weather you are under.
About Caudalie Lip Conditioner — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Caudalie, the skin care brand globally recognized for offering better, non-toxic, safer alternatives personal care products. The company was founded in 1995 with exactly this overarching aim in mind. Up to the present day, Caudalie is driven by this mission, specially taking grape-derived antioxidants at the center of all its product formulations to revive and restore your skin to its optimal level of health so that your most beautiful skin ever may be revealed.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Relieve your dry, chapped lips with a sudden and significant moisture boost.
- Revive the life out of your dull, lifeless puckers with intense hydration that lasts for hours.
- Repair dried out, chapped and flaking skin on your lips.
- Enhance the protection of your lips by delivering a high dose of antioxidants to make it more resilient to damage and dryness.
- With regular product use, your lips become rejuvenated and restored back to its ideal health, softness, and smoothness.
What Are The Ingredients In Caudalie Lip Conditioner ?
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: Intensively conditions your lips as it helps restore its ideal hydration mechanism to support your skin in keeping moisture locked in.
- Grape Seed Polyphenols: Act as powerful antioxidants that are capable of reviving your skin back to its ideal state of health and appearance as it provides ample protection from environmental forces that can damage it.
- Shea Butter: Loaded with essential fatty acids, it facilitates faster rate of skin repair, while its Vitamin A content further boosts your skin’s antioxidant levels and helps defy aging.
- Ceramides: Enhance the surface structuring and texture of your lips, strengthening it to make it better capable of resisting damage and aging.
- Beeswax: It helps keep moisture sealed in.
Directions To Use:
Caudalie Lip Conditioner must be used just as you would any other lip balm. To enhance its conditioning capabilities, apply on thoroughly cleansed lips cleared of dry skin and product residues. Periodic exfoliation is a must to promote better lip health.
- Caudalie Lip Conditioner is formulated with 99.5 per cent naturally-derived, that means non-toxic, non-synthetic ingredients.
- This product not only conditions your skin but replenishes lost nutrients to restore lip health.
- This product is relatively more expensive than drug store brand lip balms.
- Caudalie Lip Conditioner reviews indicate that not all users are satisfied with the kind of moisturization and lip conditioning that can be derived from this product.
- Some users expressed how this product turns into hard solid during the colder seasons.
Does Caudalie Lip Conditioner Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the list of ingredients and product reviews, the only side effects that may be experienced when using Caudalie Lip Conditioner are skin irritations and allergic reactions due to botanically derived components, that is, depending on your skin’s tolerance and history of allergies.
Caudalie Lip Conditioner may offer benefits beyond just leaving your lips well-moisturized and luscious looking. However, when it comes to lip balms, the first order of functionality should still be moisturizing. It appears though that there are a number of factors that hinders this product from delivering the intense hydration your lips need for you to stay comfortable, weather being one.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion: