Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet Cream Overview:
Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet Cream, USD 39 for a 40 ml tube, is described as a lightweight cream that can deliver refreshing and cooling hydration to the skin. This moisturizer cream has a quick break lipophilic gel technology that comes as a cream and becomes a gel upon contact to the skin. It can be quite difficult to find a cream that is perfect for your skin. If you are looking for one, don’t hesitate to check out this Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet Cream review!
About Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet Cream – Does It Really Work?
The woman behind Caudalie firmly believes that it is possible to preserve the planet and at the same time, be able to produce effective skincare products. With that in mind, the company creates all of their formulations in a way that they do not have to choose between ecology and glamor. She firmly believes that it is possible for skincare solutions to be both natural and effective.
The company claims that they have formulated Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Cream to:
- Reactive the hydration mechanism of the skin.
- Replenish the moisture levels of the skin.
- Ensure that the suppleness will remain supple and comfortable all throughout the day.
- Soothe, strengthen and hydrate the skin.
- Deliver intense hydration to the skin.
If you want to know more about this cream, you should keep on reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet Cream?
Below are some of the active Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet Cream ingredients:
- Chamomile: This extract delivers soothing and relaxing effects to the skin.
- Grape Water: This moisturizes and soothes the skin, keeping supple and elastic for long.
- Polyphenols: This contains high amounts of antioxidants that can smoothen wrinkles and fine lines in the skin.
- Vinolevure: This helps fortify the skin’s protective barrier and ensure that it will be properly protected from environmental stressors and free radicals.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply a thin layer of the Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Cream into the face and neck but try to avoid the eye contour as much as possible. If you want to enjoy an intensely hydrated skin, you can apply it as a face mask then leave it on for a few minutes.
- The cream contains zero phthalates, sulfates, and parabens.
- It is noncomedogenic.
- According to a clinical trial on 22 volunteers for 28 days of use, 90% experienced soothed skin.
- The cream contains alcohol.
- It also has fragrance.
- The cream is expensive as compared to other moisturizers.
Does Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet Cream Have Any Side-effects?
Based on the list of ingredients and the reviews, you may experience the following Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet Cream side-effects:
- Skin irritation.
Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet Cream Customer Reviews:
Below are some of the Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet Cream reviews that you can find online:
- “I discovered this when I went to the Miraj Hammam Spa by Caudalie Paris (Shangri-La Hotel). My skin is pretty sensitive when it comes to products. When I experiment with face moisturizers I can go from clear face to a few blemishes 48 hours later because of the greasiness. With this, I can use this as often as I’d like and I don’t get any breakouts. My skin soaks it in with no problems. It also smells good, even though I don’t think it’s fragranced. Anyway, I love it! I actually love majority of their products from this line now.” –L3xxi
- “I received this as a 100pt sample to try out before I bought the full size, and I’m so glad I did. I had really high hopes for this, given all that it boasts, but this really let me down. Instead of moisturizing my skin, it made it feel tight and it was noticeably drier. Not ideal for someone already dealing with dry skin; in fact, I’d say this is really more meant for someone with oily skin. It didn’t seem to irritate my sensitive skin, which was a plus, but it also did nothing to sooth it either, which is claims to do. Also, this hardly seems worth mentioning in light of all the other bad aspects, but for the sake of a whole review: it also smells bad. In the tube, it has a pleasant-ish smell, but once on my skin, there was a strange smell, akin to rotting citrus that lingered.” –BearyStrange on Sephora
Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet Cream contains rich and luxurious ingredients that can hydrate and nourish the skin. However, many users complain about its drying effects on the skin, and this may be due to its alcohol content.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: