Caudalie Resveratrol Eye Balm Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Caudalie Resveratrol Eye Balm?
As per product’s official site, the product is manufactured by Caudalie Paris, a skincare line that is proud to be a part of the “1% for the Planet” movement that promises to save the trees all over the world. In fact, they are committed to this movement so much that they donate 1% of their global sales just for this cause.
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Eye Lifting Balm, US $62 for 15 ml tube, is an eye cream that offers unparalleled age-reversing effect to the eye area.
Caudalie Resveratrol Eye Balm: Does it really work?
According to the manufacturer, the lifting balm is designed to deliver the following beneficial results to the skin, especially the eye area:
- Lifts eyelid.
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Diminishes the visibility of puffiness.
- Lightens dark circles.
- Smoothens the skin for a flawless makeup application.
The patented combination of Vine Resveratrol and Hyaluronic Acid found in Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Eye Lifting Balm can deliver antioxidants to the skin. These antioxidants can reverse the signs of aging that usually manifest in the eye area.
What are the ingredients in Caudalie Resveratrol Eye Balm?
- A patented complex of Hyaluronic Acid and Resveratrol: Both of these ingredients are already effective in fighting off wrinkles and lifting the eye in themselves. But the combination of these two is said to support the skin’s natural production of hyaluronic acid, a substance that plays a great role in the hydration and preservation of skin.
- Coco-Caprylate: Provides optimum hydration to the skin and has been proven to be a great skin conditioner. It also gives the product an unparalleled spreadability that makes it easy to use.
- Tocopherol: Protects cells from damage brought about by free radicals and improves blood circulation for a tighter and firmer skin.
- Pentylene Glycol: This ingredient is used in cosmetics and beauty products that is also secondarily used as a solvent and preservative. However, can cause skin irritation, dermatitis and hives from too many mast skin cells.
How to Apply Caudalie Resveratrol Eye Balm
- Apply a small amount of the silky formula around the eyes. Finish the application on the outer corner of the eye area.
- You can also pat it gently around the lips. Apply this product in the morning and at night.
Benefits of Caudalie Resveratrol Eye Balm
- The product is formulated free of harmful chemicals like SLS, alcohol and preservatives.
- According to consumer tests conducted on 100 women for 30 days, some experienced reduced eye puffiness. But it did no good in reducing the dark circles.
Disadvantages of Caudalie Resveratrol Eye Balm
- The price of the product is more on the expensive side.
- The product does contain the drying ingredient that is common in most skin care ingredients, alcohol.
- It does nothing in case of reducing puffiness around the eyes.
Does Caudalie Resveratrol Eye Balm have any Side Effects?
The balm uses behenyl alcohol, also called as docosanol in various skincare products, as its emulsifier. While animal studies have concluded that this ingredient is not a reproductive toxin, it is has been noted, however, that this ingredient may still cause skin irritation so you should watch out for it.
Final Verdict- Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Eye Lifting Balm
The combination of Resveratrol and Hyaluronic acid has made this the most revolutionary eye balm in the market. However, there are other products in the market which contains the same both ingredients that are offered at a much lower price.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."