Celazome Eyelyph Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Celazome Eyelyph Serum?
On the coast of Florida’s St. Petersburg, is the company Dermazone Solutions. Established in 2001, Dermazone strives to achieve its mission, “To Improve the Quality of People’s Lives with Advanced Skin Care Management”, with the development of Celazome cosmeceutical skincare.
The company manufactures and markets Celazome products, the vehicle for its LyphaZome technology. The skincare line, generally offered through physicians and aestheticians, works to protect, correct, and perfect the skin. It also combats acne and rosacea while reducing fine lines and wrinkles. In addition to the U.S markets, Dermazone markets Celazome in various countries such as Brazil, Russia, Hong Kong, Kuwait and Portugal to name a few.
Celazome Eyelyph Serum – Does It Really Work?
The mortar that holds Celazome together is its LyphaZome system. According to the website, which is based in New Zealand, LyphaZomes are microspheres comprised of phospholipid liposomes. This ingredient’s delivery system encapsulates the ingredients as it penetrates the skin increasing its stability which improves effectiveness. While other products use liposomes, those contained within Celazome claim to provide higher concentrations, more stability, increased penetration, time-release benefits, and a size that is more penetrable to the skin.
Among its full skincare offerings is the Eyelyph Serum. Celazome’s serum, branded as the Miracle eye serum, is a potent formula of Vitamin C, various extracts and essential oils made to target dark circles, puffiness, sagging droopy skin, fine lines and wrinkles. Offered through third-party retailers such as CCNow.com–a manufacturer-authorized retailer, for just under $50, the serum cannot be purchased from the product website. Unfortunately, the serum doesn’t have an individual product page thereby limiting the information available.
Regrettably, a wealth of third-party reviews was difficult to come by. Those available gave the Eyelyph Serum ratings that were slightly below perfect.
What Are The Ingredients In Celazome Eyelyph Serum?
Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture, contributing to the anti-aging benefits to the skin.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent. However can actually increase skin irritation.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation.
- Green Tea: This ingredient is the most effective agent against skin inflammation and cancerous changes in the skin.
Benefits Of Celazome Eyelyph Serum
- Due to the competition of third-party retail, the price for Eyelyph hover around $50.
- The company uses a plethora of extracts and vitamins instead of chemicals and irritants.
- Celazome is based on a unique lyposome delivery system that improves effectiveness and ingredient stability. Although there are limited reviews backing this claim.
Disadvantages Of Celazome Eyelyph Serum
- Dermazone.com doesn’t provide many product-specific details.
- The product offerings don’t contain individual product pages.
- The complete product and company story cannot be obtained without viewing both the Dermazone and Celazome websites.
- There are limited reviews online to show product effectiveness.
Final Verdict: Celazome Eyelyph Serum
Based on the information provided and due to the lack of actual result photos, it is very difficult to ascertain the effectiveness of Celazome Eyelyph Serum. The websites were lacking in clinical trials and the illustrations provided in place of testimonials on the Celazome site were not convincing. The requirement of viewing both the product and manufacturer sites was a hindrance to arriving at an intelligent decision. While the ingredient directory was comprehensive, the product specific ingredient list was not. The key ingredients and the curiosity surrounding the LyphZome technology may be enough to earn Celazome’s Eyelyph Serum a try.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.