Celazome Eyelyph Serum Overview
On the coast of Florida’s St. Petersburg, is the company Dermazone Solutions. Established in 2001, Dermazone strives to achieve its mission, “To Improve the Quality of People’s Lives with Advanced Skin Care Management”, with the development of Celazome cosmeceutical skincare.
The company manufactures and markets Celazome products, the vehicle for its LyphaZome technology. The skincare line, generally offered through physicians and aestheticians, works to protect, correct, and perfect the skin. It also combats acne and rosacea while reducing fine lines and wrinkles. In addition to the U.S markets, Dermazone markets Celazome in various countries such as Brazil, Russia, Hong Kong, Kuwait and Portugal to name a few.
The blue and white webscapes of Celazome.co.nz and its manufacturer, Dermazone.com are very minimalist in their presentation but provide the necessary information that sets Celazome products and its company apart. A true assessment of the company and its products cannot be attained without viewing both sites. Testimonials and media endorsements are not product specific as they are contained on the manufacturer’s website. The product website hosts illustrations and photos of a skin biopsy to show product penetration plus an ingredient directory that explains the effectiveness of each the product’s components. One unique element of the Celazome site is the skin type identification table. It allows the assessment of the skin’s current texture and issues and then provides a Celazome-based regimen.
Celazome Eyelyph Serum – Product Description
The mortar that holds Celazome together is its LyphaZome system. According to the website, which is based in New Zealand, LyphaZomes are microspheres comprised of phospholipid liposomes. This ingredient’s delivery system encapsulates the ingredients as it penetrates the skin increasing its stability which improves effectiveness. While other products use liposomes, those contained within Celazome claim to provide higher concentrations, more stability, increased penetration, time-release benefits, and a size that is more penetrable to the skin.
Among its full skincare offerings is the Eyelyph Serum. Celazome’s serum, branded as the Miracle eye serum, is a potent formula of Vitamin C, various extracts and essential oils made to target dark circles, puffiness, sagging droopy skin, fine lines and wrinkles. Offered through third-party retailers such as CCNow.com–a manufacturer-authorized retailer, for just under $50, the serum cannot be purchased from the product website. Unfortunately, the serum doesn’t have an individual product page thereby limiting the information available.
Regrettably, a wealth of third-party reviews was difficult to come by. Those available gave the Eyelyph Serum ratings that were slightly below perfect.
Celazome Eyelyph Serum Advantage
- Due to the competition of third-party retail, the price for Eyelyph hover around $50.
- The company uses a plethora of extracts and vitamins instead of chemicals and irritants.
- Celazome is based on a unique lyposome delivery system that improves effectiveness and ingredient stability.
Celazome Eyelyph Serum – Drawbacks
- Dermazone.com doesn’t provide many product-specific details.
- The product offerings don’t contain individual product pages.
- The complete product and company story cannot be obtained without viewing both the Dermazone and Celazome websites.
Celazome Eyelyph Serum – The Bottom line
Based on the information provided and due to the lack of actual result photos, it is very difficult to ascertain the effectiveness of Celazome Eyelyph Serum. The websites were lacking in clinical trials and the illustrations provided in place of testimonials on the Celazome site were not convincing. The requirement of viewing both the product and manufacturer sites was a hindrance to arriving at an intelligent decision. While the ingredient directory was comprehensive, the product specific ingredient list was not. The key ingredients and the curiosity surrounding the LyphZome technology may be enough to earn Celazome’s Eyelyph Serum a try.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."