Celazome Lip Treat Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Celazome Lip Treat?
As mentioned on its website Dermazone Solutions, situated on the shore of Florida’s St. Petersburg was started in 2001. It’s mission is to strive “To Improve the Quality of People’s Lives with Advanced Skin Care Management”, with the continuing evolution of Celazome cosmetics and skincare. The company produces and promotes Celazome products, recognized for their unique LyphaZome technology. The skincare line, usually made available via the somewhat exclusive avenue of physicians’ and aestheticians’ offices, helps to beautify, cleanse, and maintain the skin. It fights acne and rosacea, all the while lessening fine lines and wrinkles. Besides the United States markets, Dermazone markets Celazome in different countries, such as Brazil, Russia, Hong Kong, Kuwait and Portugal amid others.
Celazome Lip Treat – Does it really work?
Crucial to the effectiveness of Celazome is its LyphaZome system–micro spheres consisting of phospholipids liposomes. These micro-spheres envelope the ingredients as they are absorbed into the skin, resulting in a more potent effect. Though other products on the market make use of liposomes, Celazome claims to provide a denser concentration of the molecules, thus supposedly increasing their penetration and absorption into the skin.
At a price of $41.00 for one ounce jar, Celazome Lip Treat includes 10 bioactive components as well, like Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Hyaluronic Acid, Yeast, Green Tea and Aloe Barbadensis Extracts to protect and plump the lips.
Few third-party reviews for Celezome Lip Treat were available, but those that exist gave rave reviews. Remarks described an obvious, full plumping of the lips, and a pleasing orange fragrance. The limited availability may explain the small number of reviews. Though presented at numerous online sellers, the product’s individual website does not provide it for sale. Instead, interested consumers are directed to the affiliate website.
What are the ingredients in Celazome Lip Treat ?
- Hyaluronic Acid: This acid is an effective humectant that increases the moisture of the skin cells and retains it in place. However it may cause allergic reactions.
- Shea Butter: This is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.However it causes Itchy rashes.
Benefits of Celazome Lip Treat
- Celazome Lip Treat employs Dermazone’s patented Lyphazome nanotechnology, resulting in younger and fuller-looking lips. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- Celazome Lip Treat provides some “pep” and nourishment to the lips with a wide range of organic ingredients.
Disadvantages of Celazome Lip Treat
- Both Dermazone’s and Celazome’s sites should be visited for a more complete understanding of the product.
- Celazome Lip Treat may not be bought from the Celazome website
- No clinical research backing claims was found on the sites.
Final verdict: Celazome Lip Treat
Following cautious evaluation of both websites for Celazome Lip Treat, one cannot help but remain skeptical. In spite of its global reach, the two websites fall short of closing the sale, and bring up more questions than answers. A limited number of third party testimonials do little to reduce one’s skepticism and reluctance to purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Lip Plumpers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."