111 Celestial Black Diamond Night Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
About Celestial Black Diamond Night Cream Overview:
Celestial Black Diamond Night Cream is a concentrated cream that employs technologically advanced process and ingredients backed by research to black diamond particles to the deep layer of your skin. These microspheres bring moisture and nutrients to the skin to bring youth to and restore skin’s health.
This night cream is available at their official website, and a 50ml jar can be purchased for 599GBP (roughly $780). This Celestial Black Diamond Night Cream review will help you get to know if this cream is the right cream for your skin type.
About Celestial Black Diamond Night Cream – Does It Really Work?
Dr. Alexandrides, the founder of 111skin, started his quest to find the best skin care for his skin type. After failing for so long, he decided to formulate his own product line that would address his skin issues. With thorough research, he founded 111skin that aims to deliver top-notch products that give real results.
111 Celestial Black Diamond Night Cream is a high-end moisturizing cream that is manufactured without parabens and sulfates and promises to give you the following results in no time:
- Boost the skin moisture and prevent skin dryness to give a more beautiful skin.
- Gives a youthful glow by and healthier skin.
- Have a lighter skin and even out skin imperfections.
What Are The Ingredients In Celestial Black Diamond Night Cream?
Celestial Black Diamond Night Cream ingredients are selected from the freshest plant sources. By upholding a meticulous process of selection and formulation, they came up with effective ingredients. Here are some of the key ingredients inside this cream:
- Gotu Kola Extract: This extract is most notably known for its medicinal values and healing properties. Today, they are being used in skin care and cosmetics product for their impact on the maintenance of skin health.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient is a humectant that acts like a magnet that draws moisture inside the skin cells to keep it hydrated for long periods.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: This oil is rich in vitamins and fatty acids that provide nutrients and nourishment so that the skin can readily have what it needs for cellular repair.
- Jojoba Oil: This oil gives moisture to the skin and helps hand in hand with the hyaluronic acid to ensure that the skin will not be dried up.
- Diamond Powder: This powdered gemstone gently exfoliates the skin and help deliver nutrients to the cells.
Directions To Use:
Using 111 Celestial Black Diamond Night Cream is recommended by 111skin to be used day and night for best results. After cleansing and toning the face and neck, scoop a small amount using a spatula and gently massage on skin.
Using circular motions, spread the cream until it is fully absorbed by the skin. Using it daily will increase the rate of skin repair. This cream is best intended for mature skin that requires aggressive treatment.
- Gives brighter skin complexion.
- Hydrates and gives skin intense moisturization.
- The price of this cream is on the roof.
- This cream is formulated with alcohol and fragrance.
Does Celestial Black Diamond Night Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
Celestial Black Diamond Night Cream side-effects, according to them, is very rare. However, with alcohol and fragrance on the ingredients list, you may expect:
- Itching, irritation, and dryness from its alcohol content. Some user reviews report that their skin has dried out while using this night cream.
- Allergy can result from the fragrant ingredient they have included. There are several accounts that have pointed out fragrance to cause severe allergy.
Celestial Black Diamond Night Cream is a promising cream packed in a stylish jar that boasts high efficacy that will address skin problems.
However, the price alone can easily help you decide to take a pass on this cream. It’s way expensive than most of its competitor brands in the market. Also, this cream contains potentially drying and allergenic substance.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: