What is Celestolite?
Celestolite is a brand of skincare products that claim to provide its customers with a true “star” experience.
It boasts of a unique signature ingredient – powdered meteorite. Regular use of their luxurious formulas is said to give the skin a healthy glow.
Who is the manufacturer of Celestolite?
Celestolite is a skin care company based in the US. It offers a wide range of skin care products that are sold worldwide through their official website and authorized dealers worldwide.
The band consists of several collections, each of which is intended for a specific purpose.
These include Body Care, Cosmic Firming, Jade Spectra, Luna, Mars Magnetic, Nova Bright, and Venus.
Aside from skincare products, the company is also known for its skincare services and devices.
What are the active ingredients used in Celestolite?
Celestolite products boast of a unique key ingredient:
- Powdered meteorite – This meteorite dust, which is gathered from Morocco, is purified, cleaned, and ground into very small size to ensure that the nutrients can be absorbed well by the skin; the excellent mineral composition includes;
- Calcium – plays an important role in the cell differentiation (source).
- Magnesium – functions as a calming agent for irritated skin; it also improves the body’s ability to absorb calcium (source).
- Silicon – helps induce collagen and elastin production , which are necessary to improve and maintain the skin volume and firmness.
Other ingredients are also added for their restorative function and to boost the formula’s efficacy.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) – offers protection from antioxidants and UV rays, as well as promote healing and repair of damaged skin.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – also an antioxidant, but it serves other functions such as stimulating collagen production and suppressing excess melanin production; it makes the skin brighter and more even-toned.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – like vitamins A and C, it also has some antioxidant properties, but its most important role is protecting the skin by enhancing its natural barrier.
- Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate (DMAE) – Possesses powerful skin-firming properties that gives the skin a smoother, plumper appearance.
- Squalene – an emollient naturally found in human skin; it helps retain moisture and replenish the skin’s supply of fatty acids (source).
- Botanical Extracts
- Green Tea – an antioxidant that helps protect against sun-induced damage.
- Olive Oil – an excellent emollient for all skin types.
- Aloe – known for its powerful anti-inflammatory effects; also an excellent moisturizer and humectant.
- Goji Fruit – has some antioxidant properties (source).
- Acai Fruit – helps even out skin tone and reduce scar tissue formation.
- Mangosteen Fruit – with potential anti-acne properties (source).
- Birch Bark – has some antioxidant properties (source).
- Ginger Root – promotes healing and repair of damaged skin by increasing blood flow (source).
How does Celestolite work?
As said earlier, each collection of Celestolite has different functions:
- Body Care – exfoliates and moisturizes the skin all over the body.
- Cosmic Firming – recommended for aging skin, as it helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles by making the skin firmer and plumper. Regular use is said to improve skin volume.
- Jade Spectra – helps improve skin texture through its ultra-moisturizing formula. It plumps up the skin and makes fine lines less visible.
- Luna – formulated for dull, dry skin. It makes the skin feel refreshed and look more luminous.
- Mars Magnetic – addresses sagging skin by restoring skin moisture and providing lifting effect.
- Nova Bright – diminishes dark spots and other skin discolorations. It brightens up dull skin, evens out skin tone, and restore skin radiance.
- Venus – suitable for all skin types, this collection is for regular skin maintenance. It is said to have everything you need to support skin health and beauty.
What are the advantages of using Celestolite?
- Some of its ingredients have proven skin care benefits.
- It consists of collections that cater to different skin care needs.
- It may help induce collagen and elastin production.
- It may help diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- It may help correct other skin problems like dark spots, sagging skin, and uneven skin tone.
What are the disadvantages of using Celestolite?
- Its signature ingredient is one that isn’t well-studied yet.
- It is more expensive than other products that serves the same function.
- There are customers who claim that the high price commensurate with the effectiveness.
Is it worth buying Celestolite?
Celestolite seems like a good brand owing to its prestige and an incredible list of ingredients. However, the price would make you think twice about going for it.
Yes, it could be effective, but it would be more practical to consider other brands that offer the same formula at a much cheaper price.
Q: How much is Celestolite?
A: The cheapest products Celestolite offers cost around $20-66. The more expensive ones cost anywhere from hundreds to thousand dollars.
Q: Who should use Celestolite?
A: Celestolite is formulated to manage a wide variety of skin concerns, particularly aged skin.
Q: Are there any side effects of using Celestolite?
A: There are no warnings of potential side effects listed on the official website, but there are some customers who claim that the Celestolite caused them to develop itchiness and tiny bumps on their skin. If you experience the same, it is strongly suggested that you discontinue the product right away.
Q: How should you use/apply Celestolite?
A: To achieve optimal results, it is advised that you follow the instructions for proper use of each product and using them in the correct sequence if you have the whole collection.
Q: Does Celestolite have a return policy?
A: Unfortunately, the manufacturer of Celestolite does not offer refunds for users who aren’t happy with their products. However, you can exchange your product with another if you do so within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Celestolite seems to be a promising skincare brand based on its promised benefits. The addition of powdered meteorite as the signature ingredient is quite catchy, but we know that such isn’t a well-studied ingredient just yet.
The price is also a bit of a problem as well because there are a lot of other brands like Hanacure and RxGenesys that offer the same benefits (and maybe even more effective) but are way more affordable.
Also, you can’t ignore the fact that there are customers who claim that despite being very pricey, the brand failed to deliver results.
Therefore, we recommend that you think very hard about trying Celestolite. Unless you have thousands of dollars to spare, you’re better off looking for other brands.