Cellatox Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Cellatox Eye Cream?
Cellatox offers you an eye cream that takes away the most problematic signs of skin issues you have around your eyes — eye puffiness, dark under eye circles, wrinkles, fine lines and age spots. It makes another bold claim, saying that you will begin to see noticeable improvements on your problem areas within just 30 days of regular, daily use.
Is Cellatox for real? Before you are completely get swayed by this product’s promises, have a look at the not so easily found information about this product.
First, several review sites have pointed out a Cellatox website, which is down as the time of this writing. Second, manufacturer information is not disclosed.
The makers of Cellatox, however, allegedly conducted clinical trials which led researchers to conclude that this product delivers its claims 95% of the time.
What are the ingredients in Cellatox Eye Cream?
Cellatox is made with 10 active ingredients, which includes four proprietary ingredients:
- Eyeseryl, prevents fluid from getting stuck around your eyes by improving microcirculation and strengthening your capilliaries. Simultaneously, it also prevents glycation which, in turn, prevents collagen degeneration.
- PephaTight, firms and tightens skin and is able to hold the firming action for a significantly long period of time.
- Chamomile: It posses many powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, and contains essential oils and antioxidants. Additionally, is a hypoallergenic and helps to reduce skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals. It also has the potential to trigger allergic reactions in people who are allergic to related plants in the daisy family.
- Syn-Coll, also known as Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, inhibits wrinkle formation while it evens out skin tone.
- Vitamin C, floods skin with antioxidants, and jumpstarts skin cells to commence collagen production, and other repair and renewal processes happening at the cellular level
- Pentapeptide, once again unspecified, if the manufacturer means Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, it is also Matrixyl
How to apply Cellatox Eye Cream
Cellatox is directed to be used twice daily but, due to the presence of a retinoid, is recommended to be used only at night.
Benefits of Cellatox Eye Cream
Cellatox is offered with a 90-day moneyback guarantee. Without the product website, however, this deal may be difficult to avail of. Anyhow, this product is widely available in boutiques, and reseller sites including eBay and Amazon.
Disadvantages of Cellatox Eye Cream
There are no details of clinical trials disclosed.
Final Verdict: Cellatox Eye Cream
The makers behind Cellatox promises you will get up to 10 times younger looking skin around your eyes. Now, contemplate if this is something it can indeed deliver.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."