Cellatox Eye Cream Review: Is Cellatox Eye Effective?
Your eyes can easily be the focus of attention when you meet people. Isn’t that why you’ve been spending thousands of dollars on eye makeup?
Cellatox Eye Cream Description
Cellatox offers you an eye cream that takes away the most problematic signs of skin issues you have around your eyes — eye puffiness, dark under eye circles, wrinkles, fine lines and age spots. It makes another bold claim, saying that you will begin to see noticeable improvements on your problem areas within just 30 days of regular, daily use.
Is Cellatox for real? Before you are completely get swayed by this product’s promises, have a look at the not so easily found information about this product.
First, several review sites have pointed out a Cellatox website, which is down as the time of this writing. Second, manufacturer information is not disclosed.
The makers of Cellatox, however, allegedly conducted clinical trials which led researchers to conclude that this product delivers its claims 95% of the time.
Cellatox Eye Cream Ingredients
Cellatox is made with 10 active ingredients, which includes four proprietary ingredients:
- Eyeseryl, prevents fluid from getting stuck around your eyes by improving microcirculation and strengthening your capilliaries. Simultaneously, it also prevents glycation which, in turn, prevents collagen degeneration.
- PephaTight, firms and tightens skin and is able to hold the firming action for a significantly long period of time
- Matrixyl 3000, rejuvenates skin on the dermis, and simultaneously inhibits two particular markers of aging which causes skin to manifest damage, wear and tear
- Syn-Coll, also known as Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, inhibits wrinkle formation while it evens out skin tone
- Vitamin C, floods skin with antioxidants, and jumpstarts skin cells to commence collagen production, and other repair and renewal processes happening at the cellular level
- PalmitoylPentapeptide, lauded to be as effective on preventing and reversing wrinkles as retinol, without the side effects associated with retinoids
- Octapeptide, frankly non-existent in cosmetics, and on its own simply means 8 peptides. The manufacturer does not specify which octopeptide, and which we can only guess may be acetyl octapeptide-3 or Snap-8, which reduces wrinkle depth
- Decapeptide, again not specified, but Decapeptide series have been associated with skin lightening
- Pentapeptide, once again unspecified, if the manufacturer means Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, it is also Matrixyl
- Retinyl Palmitate, a Vitamin A derivative, that is essentially a retinoid acting on wrinkles to smoothen these out and reduce bumps and creases.
Cellatox is directed to be used twice daily but, due to the presence of a retinoid, is recommended to be used only at night.
Cellatox Eye Cream Pros
Cellatox is offered with a 90-day moneyback guarantee. Without the product website, however, this deal may be difficult to avail of. Anyhow, this product is widely available in boutiques, and reseller sites including eBay and Amazon.
Cellatox Eye Cream Cons
There are no details of clinical trials disclosed.
The makers behind Cellatox promises you will get up to 10 times younger looking skin around your eyes. Now, contemplate if this is something it can indeed deliver.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.