Celleral Review: Does It Work?
Celleral is an intensive anti-aging formulation that claims to be a pain-free and inexpensive alternative to Botox injections. It is said to utilize a powerful combination of key ingredients that have the same effect as cosmetic procedures for eliminating aging signs on the skin. The product uses natural extracts that slow down the skin aging process and diminish aging signs on the skin. It is only available online through websites that are offering a free trial. Take note that the free trial only lasts 14 days and the product costs $89.95. Also, when you sign up for the free trial, an automatic monthly shipment program follows.
There are no details provided on websites offering the anti-aging formulation regarding its manufacturer. The return address is only a P.O. Box in Scottsdale, Arizona which is suspicious. There are some complaints from customers because of the free trial offer and the automatic shipment program that follows.
- Gatuline In-tense – According to the Celleral website, it naturally lifts the skin and improves its texture. It helps with fibroblast biomechanical functions to help in restoring the youthful qualities of the skin.
- Trylagen PCB – This ingredient stimulates collagen production in the skin, helping prevent enzymatic destruction and promoting fibril diameter uniformity. Thus it gradually reduces aging signs on the skin and enhances its youthful qualities as well.
- Glucare S – It is said to improve the defense system of the skin to help in protecting it from the main causes of accelerated skin aging. This ingredient also enhances the natural repair process of the skin to restore its youthful qualities.
It is best applied on clean, slightly damp skin so wash your face and dry it before use. Apply a thin layer all over your face then massage gently to promote the absorption of key ingredients. Allow it to dry naturally before applying other skin care products like makeup.
- Celleral is offered through a free trial
- It is designed to reduce the appearance of skin aging signs
- There are good reviews from people who have tried it
- The formulation includes potent anti-aging ingredients backed by science
- There is no independent clinical testing proving it is really effective or safe
- There are many products being offered online which contain exactly the same key ingredients
- Some users say they developed skin irritation from the product
- The product is from an unknown skincare company and it is not stated where it is made
- Some feedback say it is not very effective especially for severe skin aging signs
Celleral is just average considering its formulation which is the same as many other anti-aging products being offered online. It is only worth trying because there is a free trial available. However, you should read the terms and conditions of the free trial before signing up with your credit card information since many people have experienced problems with such offers. The product is expensive at almost $90 per container. There are more affordable options from reputable skincare companies.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."