Cellex-C High-Potency Serum Review: Is It Really Good For Your Skin?
Cellex-C High-Potency Serum Description
Cellex-C High-Potency Serum, US $110 for 30 ml, claims to be a youth serum in a bottle. The manufacturer wants this product to be known to be the product that delivered the following skin care benefits:
- Boosts your skin’s health and radiance with regular product use
- Floods your skin with protective antioxidants to help protect your skin from further damage
- Deliver energy to your skin cells so that the natural healing and treatment ability of your skin can happen sooner
- Over time, relieve and protect your skin from wrinkles, age spots and other signs of skin aging.
Cellex-C, founded in 1991, claims to have pioneered the use of Vitamin C for skin care.
Cellex-C High-Potency Serum Ingredients
- Pure L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): A powerful antioxidant, this ingredient also helps jumpstart your skin cells by providing it with sufficient energy
- Tyrosine: According to studies, when this ingredient is paired with Vitamin C, it supports your skin in producing higher volumes of collagen much faster which, in turn, firms up your skin and improves its elasticity
- Zinc Sulphate: Aids in improving skin synthesis and in promoting skin that is more resilient to damage and manifesting signs of skin aging
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: Floods your skin from antioxidants that neutralize free radicals that can damage your skin cells
Apply up to 3 drops of Cellex-C High-Potency Serum on your palms, rub product with your fingertips to activate before spreading on your skin with just enough product to coat the entire treatment area. Use day and night for best results, and layer with your moisturizer on top.
Cellex-C High-Potency Serum Advantages
- The manufacturer guarantees that this product will not cause your skin to become more photosensitive nor more easily damaged by other environmental factors.
- This product, according to the manufacturer, can deliver visible and noticeable improvements to your skin in as little as 8 weeks and in as late as 12 weeks of regular product use.
- A Cellex C high potency review attests to how this product has caused significant improvements in the user’s mature, aging skin, a comment most other reviewers have posted.
Cellex-C High-Potency Serum Disadvantages
- This product is too straightforward and all about Vitamin C, whereas most of its counterparts would have already infused a long list of moisturizers, peptides, and more antioxidants into the formula.
- The price tag is too steep for the lean and rather common ingredients that this product carries.
- A Cellex C high potency review highlighted how this product did not work for her skin.
Cellex-C High-Potency Serum delivers very high concentrations of Vitamin C to your skin. It is a versatile ingredients, after all, that has the power to help restore your skin and yet, never single-handedly. Vitamin C works best with Vitamin E, and even more so when Niacinamide is present in the formula. If you still believe that this product can work magic for your skin, continue at the expense of your hard earned dollar and poor skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."