Cellex-C Lift Effect Review: Should You Buy This Serum?
Cellex-C Lift Effect Serum Overview
Cellex-C Lift Effect, US $125 for a 4 oz. bottle, is a skin firming serum specially formulated to address sagging and crepe-y skin on your neck and chest areas.
About Cellex-C Lift Effect Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is formulated and distributed by the company that claims to be the pioneer of harnessing the skin enhancing power of Vitamin C, Cellex-C International, Inc. The company has business interests in the global skin care industry with a special focus on the anti-aging niche. Founded in 1990, the Canadian company has since expanded its reach and improved its products’ accessibility by tapping international distributors which now makes it available in major markets in the Americas, EuropeAsia, Carribbean, and South Pacific.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product can deliver for you the following skin health and beauty benefits:
- Improve your skin’s elasticity and firmness.
- Enhance the volume and density of your skin to fight thinning skin.
- Address loose skin by causing your skin to become firmer.
- Promote skin restructuring to enhance your skin’s contour.
- Give you noticeably less crepe-y and generally tauter skin tone on your neck and chest in just 6 to 8 weeks.
What Are The Ingredients In Cellex-C Lift Effect Serum?
- Hyaluronic Acid: Present in the form of Sodium Hyaluronate, it helps make up for the significantly lower volumes of naturally produced hyaluronic acid, which draws in more moisture to your skin which causes it to become plumper and firmer, while also restoring your skin’s ideal hydration functions.
- Kigeline: A proprietary compound derived from a plant extract, contains powerful antioxidants that help protect your skin from further damage and sagging as it improves skin elasticity and firmness.
- Galactoarabinan: Restores your skin’s naturally powerful capability to hold on to moisture and keep it locked into your skin and, as such, helps restore your skin’s suppleness and elasticity which, from the surface, makes your skin appear firmer, tighter and volumized.
- Beta Glucan: Derived from oat kernels, these have natural anti-inflammatory properties that relieve your skin from irritation, redness and even swelling which, in turn, makes your skin appear more even toned.
Directions to use
Cellex-C Lift Effect Serum must be generously applied to your skin, day and night, following cleansing and toning. For best results, the manufacturer recommends pairing this serum with the Cellex-C High Potency Serum, which should be applied on skin before this Lift Effect Serum.
- Cellex-C Lift Effect Serum is a straightforward solution that contains just a handful of ingredients, most of which proven to benefit your skin.
- This product appears to be widely available.
- This product comes at a really hefty price, although it is larger than most other serums within the same price range.
- The manufacturer has warned that this product is not suitable application to your facial skin.
- Cellex-C Lift Effect Serum reviews by users are practically inexistent which makes it impossible to find out the rate of customer satisfaction with this product.
Does Cellex-C Lift Effect Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, skin irritation and allergic reactions are possible
side effects of Cellex-C Lift Effect, most especially due to artificial colorants. This product contains phenoxyethanol as a preservative which is a well-known neurotoxin.
Cellex-C Lift Effect Serum Customer Reviews
Cellex-C Lift Effect Serum reviews read:
- “I’m a big fan of Cellex-C but this product isn’t worth the money. No lasting improvement to the skin texture or firmness.” — Stevens on Amazon“Cellex-C Left Effect Serum immediately smoothed out the wrinkles in my decollete! The bands on my neck look smoother also. I was very excited because I have premature aging in that area from too much sun exposure. I have been using this product for one month and am unable to tell yet if it has prevented the skin under my chin from sagging more.” — User comment on dermstore.
Cellex-C Lift Effect Serum is the type of skin care solution that focuses on a single skin problem — sagging on your neck and chest. By so doing, the manufacturer came up with a formula that consists only of a handful of ingredients. The only downside is that you don’t get anything else, not even a wide variety of antioxidant protection for your US $125.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.