Cellex C Skin Firming Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Cellex C Skin Firming Cream?
Cellex-C Skin Firming Cream is an anti-wrinkle cream designed specifically for mature skin, and is unsuitable for oily or acne-prone skin. The cream works by using the company’s patented protein complex Cellex-C, as well as lycopene, an antioxidant derived from tomato plants.
A single 60ml jar of the cream costs $149.00, and can be ordered by mail, telephone or online. The online store links to a US-specific site, providing easier-to-digest information.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Cellex C Skin Firming Cream – Does It Really Work?
The skin-firming cream is one of the company’s “core formulations”. The main active ingredient is Cellex-C’s “patented complex”, including zinc (a wound-healing astringent that also promotes collagen production), the amino acid tyrosine and ascorbic acid (an antioxidant that promotes collagen production and provides sun protection). The cream contains some soothing botanical extracts such as chamomile, aloe and tomato extracts. It also contains the antioxidant lycopene and the cream (like all other Cellex products) is peach-colored.
All of the ingredients are listed, which is useful for those wishing to avoid certain ingredients, but the lack of sufficient testimonials or photo evidence are disappointing. The clinical trial results promised an 82.4% reduction in wrinkles, but the aforementioned “half-face” trial on the 63 year-old woman produced no visible results whatsoever.
What Are The Ingredients In Cellex C Skin Firming Cream?
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent. However can actually increase skin irritation.
- Aloe Vera: It reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
- Water/ Aqua: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
Benefits Of Cellex C Skin Firming Cream
- 82.4% reduction of wrinkles within 3 months of continuous use. Although there is no clinical evidence backing up this claim
- Some soothing botanical extracts.
- This product is paraben-Free.
Disadvantages Of Cellex C Skin Firming Cream
- Mixed results on the “half-face” trials.
- This product is comparatively expensive.
- Site is somewhat of a maze, especially when buying online.
- The manufacture is not a very well known skincare brand in the market.
Final Verdict : Cellex C Skin Firming Cream
It’s difficult to know whether or not to buy something unless you can try it for yourself, or at least see some convincing photos or video. The fact that Cellex-C has only 2 photos to showcase the effects of their skin firming cream and that one of those shows no effects at all does little to justify the high price tag, regardless of a famous celebrity endorsement. That being said, the offer of a 30-day money back guarantee is a useful buffer to pique anyone’s curiosity.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."