Cellex-C: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Cellex-C?
Cellex-CEye Contour Cream is a product that helps to reduce visible lines around the eye area. By increasing elasticity it improves the look of sagging above and below the eyes. It can be used by most skin types without concern of irritation.
This product is suitable for mature, dry, sensitive skin. Cellex-C Eye Contour Cream is a lightweight peach colored cream containing the highest concentration of Patented formula to benefit the delicate eye area. It is the only skin care line in the world that is licensed to use the Bioderm patent technology created by Dr. Lorriane Meisner.
Cellex-C – Does It Really Work?
As, per the manufacturers of the Cellex-C Eye Contour Cream is a specially formulated eye cream to help with reducing fine lines and wrinkles in all skin types. This product is suited for mature, dry, sensitive men and women. It is filled with humencants and soothing herbs making it comfortable for delicate skin.
This line of products by Cellex-C was brought together by a Pathologist, Dr. Michael Schinitsky, and a cell Biologist and Cytogeneticist, Dr. Lorraine Meisner. Together they verified the effectiveness of L-absorbic acid in the elasticity of skin. They also discovered Zinc and Tyrosine as helping in the delivery of vitamin C to the active skin layers.
Cellex-C is based on their findings and have been scientifically proven to visibly improve skin conditions, reverse damage, and help avoid future damage. This patented formulation ensures that no other product can legally use this special combination of ingredients and therefore can not get the same results. Contains 5% L-absorbic acid which is the only form of Vitamin C the body can recognize and use for collagen production.
Bioflavonoids and Vitamin E work with this absorbic acid to help prevent visible signs of aging caused by damage caused by free radicals. The formula also contains Lycopene which comes from tomatoes, which also helps destroy free radicals.
What Are The Ingredients in Cellex-C ?
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Water/ Aqua: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
- Grape Skin Extract: This is used to help freshen the skin with a natural glow and smoothness, but can often irritate the skin because of how strong citrus is in acid.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This is salt that is potent in boosting skin moisture level while sealing the existing moisture, thus keeping the skin dewy, tight and flexible. Although, numbness and tingling feeling over the skin can be observed.
Benefits of Cellex-C
- This eye cream formula is non irritating and for almost all skin types.
- The product main focus concentrates on the best possible ingredients to address the loss of elasticity in the skin.
Disadvantages of Cellex-C
- They warn that contact wearers must put contacts into the eyes before using this product.
- This is intended for day time application only.
- Works best in conjunction with Hydra 5 B Complex and Skin Firming Cream.
- Costs about $70.00 just for the Eye Contour Cream.
- Product may sting at first for some people.
Final Verdict: Cellex-C
This patented technology discovered by two doctors ensures that the potent dose of Vitamin C is able to penetrate and be unitized by the human body to create collagen. No other product can legally combine the same ingredients that this product has. It has been scientifically proven to reduce damage and continue to reduce future damage in mature skin for a more youthful appearance.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."