Cellfood Skin Care Oxygen Gel Review: Is it Safe to Use This Gel?
Cellfood Oxygen Gel Description
Cellfood Skin Care Oxygen Gel, US $29.32 for 2 fl. oz. jar offers a different kind of solution for your aging skin woes. This product is designed to deliver a nutrient-rich gel that gives your skin a nutrient boost with the power to unlock oxygen’s rejuvenating powers to help renew and restore your skin health. This product is committed to delivering a long list of benefits that includes:
- Fading the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Restoring nutrient balance that helps your skin bounce back to a healthier status.
- Improving the appearance of dark marks, scars and other blemishes on your skin.
This product was created by NuScience Corporation, a US-based facility which prides itself as an independent R&D company that formulates health and beauty products with oxygen as the primary component.
Cellfood Oxygen Gel Ingredients
- Cellfood: A proprietary complex that contains 78 minerals, 24 enzymes, 17 amino acids, electrolytes, and dissolved oxygen that provide the ideal nourishment necessary to restore skin health and facilitate faster regeneration.
- Aloe Vera: Promotes a more resilient barrier protection for your skin by rebuilding the outer surface layer that, with regular application, better shields your skin from damage and aging.
- Chamomile: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that helps relieve tired and irritated skin, making it less vulnerable to manifest wrinkles and other signs of skin aging.
- Glycerin: Provides your skin with a powerful moisture boost that plumps your skin and makes it appear dewier and firmer.
Cellfood Oxygen Gel Directions
Use Cellfood Skin Care Oxygen Gel day and night after cleansing and toning your skin. If you desire more moisture, layer with your moisturizers and serums, and, even with makeup on, feel free to keep applying throughout the day.
Cellfood Oxygen Gel Advantages
- Product offers a simple, straightforward way of improving your skin health that puts oxygen at the center of the formula.
- Product is guaranteed by the manufacturer to be hypoallergenic and safe for use on all skin types.
- Product does not contain fragrance ingredients which is among the most irritating ingredients that can come in contact with your skin.
- Formula is moisturizing without leaving your skin greasy, oily and sticky.
Cellfood Oxygen Gel Disadvantages
- Product contains parabens, which can be hormone-disrupting, and although sourced from 100 per cent blueberries, there is no guarantee that these are safer than its synthetic counterparts, that’s because the primary mechanism that makes parabens risky when applied topically is that it is absorbed undigested, although when eaten (as it is present in some foods), the risk is negligible because it is broken down before it is absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Contains lavender which has high potential to irritate the skin because of its aromatic fragrance components.
- Product may not be as easy to access as other wrinkle creams.
Cellfood Oxygen Gel Customer Review
- I do like the concept of this product! haven’t noticed anything special in using it tho. in the jar, it does seem to brown over time, which makes me wonder about oxidation.-By Always Hopeful
There’s no harm adding a Cellfood Skin Care Oxygen Gel most especially as it comes at a bargain price. However, its basic formulation may possibly just add redundancy to your beauty regimen which will be unnecessary if you are already following a detailed routine.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.