Cellology Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
The product Cellology Snake Venom Peptide Cream which is simply known as Cellology is an anti-aging skin care product that claims to reverse skin aging signs. Websites selling the formulation claim it is a natural and affordable alternative to cosmetic procedures such as Botox injections. The product is said to reduce the appearance of different skin aging signs including wrinkles, fine lines and dark circles. It also contains vitamins, antioxidants and moisturizers to slow down the process of skin aging significantly. There is no price available on sites selling the product but there is a risk-free trial offer.
- Decreases the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts collagen production in the skin
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles
- Brightens the skin
- Uses natural active ingredients
About The Manufacturer of Cellology
One notable weakness of the anti-aging formulation is the lack of information on its manufacturer and where the formulation is made. The product is only available online and there are several websites offering a free trial. There are some negative feedbacks regarding the free trial offer saying their credit cards were charged even before the free trial period has not ended.
How Cellology Works?
There is only a limited amount of information available on how Cellology Snake Venom Peptide Cream works. It is said to work primarily by offering a similar effect to Botox injections. It uses an active ingredient that has a relaxing effect on skin muscles that are tight which is one of the main causes of fine lines and wrinkles. The formula is also said to contain vitamins, antioxidants and moisturizers that have anti-aging effects. It doesn’t just reduce the appearance of already visible skin aging signs but the formula also works to prevent the future appearance of such skin aging signs. One notable flaw is the lack of active ingredients in the formula for reducing dark circles and brightening the skin.
Cellology Active Ingredients
- Syn-Ake – This is currently one of the most popular active ingredients in anti-aging formulations. It works just like Botox injections in relaxing facial muscles thus addressing one of the primary causes of the development of fine lines and wrinkles. There are several studies indicating its effectiveness as an anti-wrinkle compound.
- Vitamins and Antioxidants – The product also claims to use anti-aging vitamins and antioxidants although there is no information on the specific vitamins and antioxidants that are in the formulation of Cellology.
- Moisturizers – It also claims to hydrate the skin thoroughly to slow down the skin aging process. However, there is also no information on the specific active ingredients for moisturizing the skin.
- A risk-free trial offer of Cellology Snake Venom Peptide Cream is available
- It contains Syn-Ake which is a proven, powerful anti-aging ingredient
- The product is formulated to reduce skin aging signs and considerably delay their re-appearance
- There are some reviews saying the product is effective
- The product is not from a well-known skin care company
- There is no substantial evidence that it works
- It has not undergone thorough testing for safety
- All the active ingredients are not specified on websites selling the anti-aging formulation
- The product is said to reduce dark circles and brighten the skin but there are no active ingredients for these
- Some feedbacks from users say it is not very effective and some say it doesn’t work
- There are billing issues with the free trial offer
How to Use Cellology?
Begin by washing your face then drying it thoroughly. Apply a very thin layer of Cellology Snake Venom Peptide Cream all over your face and neck. Massage gently to enhance absorption then allow the formula to dry completely before using other skin care products or applying makeup. Use in the morning and evening for optimum results.
There are some people who may be sensitive to ingredients in the product. For this reason, you should perform skin testing first to check for sensitivity reactions to the formula. The development of skin irritation indicates that you are sensitive to certain ingredients so wash with water and discontinue use. If your skin is very sensitive, consult your dermatologist before using the anti-aging cream.
All in all, Cellology Snake Venom Peptide Cream is a good anti-aging formulation worth trying. The product contains one of the most powerful anti-aging active ingredients today (Syn-Ake) which has a very similar effect to Botox injections. There are also many feedbacks saying it works and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The only problem is that some people are sensitive to certain ingredients in the formula so it is not for everyone. Fortunately, there is a free trial offer which allows anyone to test it risk-free.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."