Cellulinov Anti-Cellulite Body Care Review: Is it effective or not?
Cellulinov is an anti-cellulite cream manufactured and sold by Sisley, a company hailing from Paris that also manufactures various other skincare products since 1976. The cream is sold in various countries around the world. This cream is applied to the skin to get rid of dimples, increase skin’s firmness and reshape problem areas. A 6.7oz bottle is priced at $242.00 plus shipping and handling. There is a 30-day return period for customers who are not satisfied with their results
- Shea Butter: used as an emollient and moisturizer for various skin conditions including, frost bite, eczema, insect bites, and even the healing of wounds.
- Sunflower oil: effective in healing injuries to the skin.
- Rapeseed oil: also known as canola oil.
- Alkekengi Calyx: stimulates collagen production.
- Caffeine: decreases puffiness/swelling in the skin.
- Cedrol: fragrance.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract: It has been used to contract the tissues in the body and promote both mental and physical endurance.
- Red Algae: helpful in releasing ingredients slowly and useful in time-release formulas. It is also valued for its moisturizing qualities and used in traditional Japanese system to help strengthen the skin’s barrier capabilities.
- Indian Lotus Extract: antioxidant.
- Soy: stimulates production of collagen fibers.
Massage onto problem areas both in the morning and at night to achieve desired results and promote drainage of the skin. Most users see visible results within 4 weeks. The manufacturer suggests applying pressure to the thigh area and massaging in a circular motion. For the stomach, the manufacturer suggests pinching the skin in that area and then ending with a circular motion.
- Cellulinov comes with a 30-day guarantee.
- The manufacturer lists the ingredients used in its formula.
- Directions are clear and posted on the product’s website.
- Many natural ingredients are used in the product, some of which are linked to healing of the skin and increasing skin’s firmness.
- The product’s website allows one to purchase in optional refill batches.
- The product’s site also includes tips to help customers take advantage of the cream.
- The amounts of ingredients are not listed.
- The cost of product is $242, which is higher than average for creams in this category.
- There are few reviews to be found about this product.
- No clinical independent studies about the product’s effectiveness are cited in the manufacturer’s website.
Cellulinov is an anti-cellulite cream that shows much promise. It is manufactured by a reputable company, has a comprehensive website with tips on how to better use the product, and it is sold all over the world. The manufacturer, Sisley, also lists the ingredients used in the product’s formula and provides a 30-day guarantee. Still, the product costs an average of $242 per bottle and few reviews of it are found online. Some consumers may be more drawn to products at a lower price range that also provide information about the amounts of ingredients in their formula.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.