Cellulux Gel Review: Does It Really Work?
Cellulex Anticellulite Gel – At A Glance
SesDerma is a division of the Spain-based SeS group which also includes Sesvalia and Mediderma, all of which are dermatologically based companies. SeSDerma manufactures dozens of skin care and health and beauty aid products produced for the past ten years in modern facilities in Valencia Spain. SeSDerma’s products are sold worldwide and include dietary supplements, masks, moisturizers, deodorants, wrinkle treatments and lip therapy applications.
SeSDerma Cellulex Anticellulite Gel is a cosmetic treatment for cellulite and localized fat deposits, that relies on several clinically proven active ingredients to achieve this purpose. The manufacture’s website provides limited information about the formulation of the product, but a listing of active ingredients shows the presence of agents that are to be useful in reducing the appearance of cellulite.
Cellulex Anticellulite Gel – Facts
SeSDerma Cellulex Anticellulite Gel relies on Bromelin, an anti-inflamatory used in releaving swollen joints to target cellulite as well as Ivy Extract, Green Tea Extract, Algae Extract and Asiaticum Centella. Though no studies are sited on this particular formulation of the ingredients all of these active ingredients have been clinically proven to have a positive impact on the appearance of cellulite, and cellular drainage. The product’s claims to provide smoothness and flexibility and increase skin elasticity are not supported by any specific ingredients that have been shown to perform these functions. The limited support information may be unacceptable to some users.
Limited product ingredients are listed on the manufacturer’s website, although the active ingredients are identified.
Cellulex Anticellulite Gel – Positive Features
- SeSDerma, the manufacturer appears to be an established and legitimate skincare company.
- The product’s active ingredients have been clinically proven individually to enhance the appearance of cellulite and facilitate cellular drainage.
- Marketed to both men and women.
- Formulated in conjunction with dermatologist review.
Cellulex Anticellulite Gel – Negative Features
- Limited product ingredient information is provided on the manufacturer’s website.
- No free product sample is offered.
- No product guarantee if offered on the official website.
- No users testimonials are available on the official website.
- No information as to the length of time the product should be used to see results is provided.
- No indication that product formulation has been tested to ensure that the combination of active ingredients do not have any contraindications.
Cellulex Anticellulite Gel – Conclusion
SeSDerma Cellulux Gel is an active ingredient-packed formulation targeting cellulite. Though a complete list of ingredients and their concentrations is not available, several of the active ingredients listed are heavy hitters in the anti-cellulite fight. The cost of the product is $62, which is in the mid to high range for cellulite treatments, but users may be impressed with the number of active ingredients and feel the price is justified by the potential potency of the application.
Cellulite can affect people of all ages and body types and can be notoriously difficult to get rid of. While there are certainly no miracle cures, using specially formulated creams and treatments along with a healthy diet and exercise plan can reduce the appearance of the dimpled skin affected by cellulite. Creams and lotions that contain stimulating ingredients such as caffeine are particularly beneficial as they help move toxins out the body while other natural ingredients are used to condition the skin, giving it a firmer, tighter appearance which further reduces the look of the affected area.