Cellumis Age Defying Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Cellumis Serum Overview:
Cellumis Age Defying Serum,approximately US $100 for a bottle, is an age-defying treatment formula that commits to deliver multiple anti-aging benefits that help correct visible signs of skin aging while simultaneously protecting your skin from future signs of damage and aging.
About Cellumis Serum — Does It Really Work?
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer, making it impossible to establish its credibility, sense of accountability, and successful track record when it comes to formulating and distributing anti-aging skin care products.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Revive your skin health by promoting enhanced moisture and nutrient absorption, retention, and assimilation into cellular mechanisms that repair, rejuvenate, and regenerate your skin.
- Support faster rates of skin regeneration and renewal.
- Enhance collagen synthesis to promote healthier, tighter, and more resilient skin.
- Promote faster rates of collagen production at higher volumes to allow more effective skin regeneration as well as more frequent skin turnovers.
- With regular product use and proper application, visible signs of skin aging fade in appearance while your skin is protected from future signs of damage.
What Are The Ingredients In Cellumis Serum?
- DensiSkin:This is a proprietary ingredient that has been alleged to be made from marine-derived extracts that promote a better hydrated skin that also promotes improved collagen synthesis while also protecting existing collagen fibers from premature damage and breakdown. This mechanisms eventually promote a smoother, less wrinkled skin.
- Matrixyl 3000: A proprietary peptide complex that enhances collagen production which, in turn, speeds up skin cell regeneration and supports more frequent turnovers to keep your skin surface young, radiant and undamaged.
- Gatuline In-Tense: a proprietary ingredient that helps correct the appearance of saggy skin and, in general, improve skin elasticity and firmness.
- Trylagen PCB: A triple threat to elements that age your skin, this proprietary ingredient enhances the quality of new collagen fibers produced by your skin as it simultaneously strengthens existing collagen fibers and protects these from becoming damaged or prematurely degraded.
Directions To Use:
Apply Cellumis Serum up to two times daily on freshly cleansed and toned skin. Layer under the thicker creams in your regimen. The manufacturer recommends using this together with the Cellumis Advanced Eye Gel for best results.
- Cellumis Serum is available via a limited time free trial offer.
- This product delivers noticeable results in just 90 days of product use.
- This product’s full ingredients list has yet to be disclosed and, where key ingredients are being quoted, the list presented by third parties are inconsistent and yet, there is no way to validate these information due to the lack of an official product website.
- Cellumis Serum reviews from independent sources are severely limited, providing very little help in determining how well this product performs versus claims made from the perspective of a product user.
- This product appears to have a very limited distribution network and is likely not available in most locations outside of the US.
Does Cellumis Serum Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of ingredients and considering the lack of independent product reviews, expect a high likelihood that side effects may be experienced when using Cellumis Age Defying Serum . As a precaution, perform an overnight patch test to check for any adverse reaction you may have against one or more of this product’s components.
The active ingredients quoted about Cellumis Serum are all proprietary complexes. Unfortunately, different websites list different ingredients which makes it hard to pin down what this product is really made up of. Until the composition of this product can be established, using this can mean taking risks that you shouldn’t even have to.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.