Cellumis: Does Cellumis Work?
This is a revolutionary supplement that is anti-aging in nature. The product combines a lot of proven ingredients that fight away emergence of aging symptoms especially at the face of the user. The product is so relevant in the contemporary world where everyone is concerned about the looks on their faces ranging from business people to officers in public places. Cellumis, as the name suggests works well from the cell level of the body up to the organ level hence ensuring maximum output. There is a trial version of the product that goes for $4.95 after which a fee of $89.99 will be charged on the user.
Manufacturer Information and Its Claims about Cellumis
The product is manufactured by a company based in the USA and the website of the product is simply www.cellumis.com which can be accessed anytime an individual is ready to make an order or has a question concerning the product. The product claims to rejuvenate the body and makes one look younger by at least 10 years just by using the product for 90 days. The product goes ahead and lifts even the sagging cheeks which are a nuisance among most aged people. Further, the product claims to eliminate frown lines from the face and totally remove wrinkles; replacing these with flamboyant looking face.
How Does Cellumis Work?
The product has got rich ingredients that are discussed below. The ingredients combines well with the internal layers of the skin hence accelerating the rate of formation of new cells hence making replacement of the old cells quite possible and faster. In doing so, the cracked old skin is shed off and a firmer skin cover generated. Further, it tightened the skin pores that were previously enlarged.
In its efforts to bring the youthfulness in an aging adult, the product combines a lot of ingredients that have been proven to do a great job in moistening the skin and epidermal nutrition. Some of these ingredients include:
This clears away colored blood pigments from the skin that usually give the skin a patchy look. It also restores the firmness of the skin around the eye area.
This is a collagen synthesis stimulating ingredient. It therefore helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the skin of the user.
This is important in reducing the chances of photo-induced aging. This it does by enhancing production of collagen in the skin of the user.
- The product is so beneficial since it helps in improving the general appearance of the skin and actually works right from the cell level of the organ system.
- The cost of the product is also a merit to it since it is rather affordable to majority of the elderly who are in dire need for the product.
- The product can also be applied all over the body except right on the eye balls and other sensitive organs.
- Use of the product is risk free and the user should not be fearful at all.
- Some of the ingredients used in the product have not received maximum research on their suitability for administration.
- The price of the product is perceived by others as being extra-ordinarily high apart from the trial version that is quite affordable.
- The product may cause complications when it spills in the eye or mouth of the user.
Cellumis Dosage Instructions
Cellumis should be applied on a clean dry skin twice a day after thorough cleaning of the body. This should be done consistently for better results attainment.
The bottle containing the product should be kept closed at all the times, not be exposed to direct sunlight for a long time and be locked away from children that may spill it into their mouth. Apply the product after bathing or washing the area onto which it is to be applied.
Cellumis Side Effects
Up to date, the product does not have any side effects. However, cases of patchy appearance of the skin have been recorded but this is to a large extent as a result of individuals who apply it non-uniformly on their skin.
Does Cellumis Interact With Other Medications?
When one is taking other skin smoothening medication then clarification should be sought from medical practitioners on whether to carry on with this product. Otherwise it has no problems with most medications.
Cellumis is a great product in enhancing the skin condition of the user more so at the areas around the face. The price is also well arrived at compared to the magnificent facial appearance it leaves on the regular user. One should therefore not be scared by the cost, but, rather, get lured by the numerous benefits of use.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."