ELEMIS Cellutox Active Body Oil Review: Should You Buy This Cellulite-Creams?
Cellutox Body Oil Overview
Cellutox Body Oil, available as a 100 ml bottle sold at £37 (roughly 48 USD), is marketed as a cellulite and body cleansing oil that can thoroughly cleanse and detoxify the skin.
In this Cellutox Body Oil review, you will discover many things about how this product works.
About Cellutox Body Oil – Does it really work?
Elemis is the #1 British Luxury Skin Care Brand. All of their formulations are groundbreaking solutions that are made up of natural and highly effective ingredients. They used biologically active ingredients that have been sourced from nature to deliver skincare solutions that will yield pure results.
According to the manufacturer, ELEMIS Cellutox Active Body Oil can deliver the following benefits:
- Detoxifies and cleanses the skin
- Prevents toxin build up that is caused by lack of exercise, stress and unhealthy diet
- Relieves constipation
- Minimizes appearance of cellulite
- Energizes the body
- Leaves skin smooth and soft
What are the ingredients in Cellutox Body Oil
If you want to know how the oil works, here are some of the active Cellutox Body Oil ingredients:
- Lemon and Juniper Essential oils: These extracts provide the energizing scent of the oil. In addition to that, these essential oils are also said to be highly moisturizing and nourishing to the skin.
- Sea Fennel and Sea Buckthorn: These rich sea extracts are the ones responsible for detoxifying the body and giving the body the energizing boost that it needs. In addition to that, these extracts can also cleanse the slugging areas of the skin to prevent toxin buildup.
Directions to use
For best results, pour the oil into your palms and rub it over problem areas like the abdomen, thighs, and buttocks. Use the ELEMIS Cellutox Active Body Oil daily after taking a shower. This is best applied in the morning and at night, before 7 pm.
- The oil is free of parabens and synthetic fragrances.
- It can energize the body.
- It can also remove toxins that can make the body become sluggish.
- The product is expensive.
- There are no clinical studies that can prove its effectiveness.
- It contains fragrant chemicals.
Does Cellutox Body Oil have any side-effects?
Because of the fragrant chemical content of the oil, you may experience a few Cellutox Body Oil side-effects including irritation, redness, blemishes, itchiness, and inflammation.
Cellutox Body Oil seems like the answers to the toxin buildup in our body. However, the way on how the product works is not clear and unfortunately, there are no clinical studies that can prove that the oil is really able to deliver its claims.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."