Celluvexin Cellulite Cream Review: Does it Work?
Celluvexin is an anti-cellulite cream that claims to quickly and easily reduce the visibility of cellulite in any part of the body. It is said to use key ingredients that are backed by science and the formula also includes a powerful moisturizer that improves skin softness and plumpness. It claims to work by shrinking and breaking down fat cells, inhibiting the formation of fat and improving the smoothness of the skin through a natural hydrating agent. The anti-cellulite formulation is being sold online for $38.95. The product is from a company called Nutrisport LLC which is a relatively unknown company that doesn’t even have an official website.
Celluvexin Cellulite Cream Ingredients
- Regu-Slim – This is an active compound that is said to reduce adipose tissue beneath the skin which is actually the culprit that causes the formation of cellulite. It triggers lipolysis in the fat cells to quickly reduce cellulite visibility.
- Provoslim – It is a cellulite fighting compound that delivers raspberry ketones to reduce localized fat and cellulite while also improving the skin’s elasticity.
- Drenalip – this has 4 key compounds that prevent the development of cellulite. It gets in the way of the accumulation of fat cells while decreasing swelling and enhancing the texture of the skin.
- Citrus Aurantium – Commonly known as bitter orange, it is a well-known anti-fat compound that causes the breakdown of adipocytes when taken orally. However, there is limited evidence that it reduces fat when applied topically.
- Arginine – It is a vasodilator which means it increases blood flow to the skin. By promoting circulation, it is said to reduce the severity of cellulite where it is applied.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This is a natural moisturizing agent that improves the softness and smoothness of the skin. It may help slightly reduce the appearance of cellulite after application.
Apply the formula on areas of the skin with cellulite, two to three times daily. Use a generous amount then massage thoroughly to ensure maximum absorption of the key ingredients. If severe skin irritation develops after application, wash with water and consult a skincare professional.
- Some key ingredients of the anti-cellulite cream are backed by science
- Celluvexin also contains a powerful natural moisturizer
- The formula is fast absorbing and non-greasy
- There are good reviews from some users
- It is not thoroughly proven to be effective
- The product is not from a reputable company
- It is expensive compared to similar formulations from other brands
- Some feedback from users say it doesn’t really work
After carefully scrutinizing the anti-cellulite cream, Celluvexin is just an average product. It uses key ingredients that have undergone clinical testing but the product itself is not substantially proven to reduce cellulite. It is a little expensive which is not good since there are many similar formulations at a much lower price. It is still worth a try since there is good feedback from people who have tried it.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.