Celtrixa Stretch Mark: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream?
Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream, contains a combination of several active ingredients that have been shown to reduce the appearance of new and old stretch marks by 66 percent. This cream is manufactured by Hydroxatone, a company that has produced several anti-aging face and body creams. The price for a 3-ounce bottle of Celtrixa, which lasts approximately 30 days, is $79.95 and a 30 day risk-free trial is offered through the company’s website. According to its FAQ page, the only Hydroxatone product that has been tested is its AM/PM Rejuventating Treatment, which it claims decreased the visible appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. If a customer has question, the manufacturer provides ways to contact the company via e-mail or phone.
Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream – Does It Really Work?
Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream is designed to provide an intense amount of moisture to the skin so that elasticity is improved and the appearance of stretch marks and scars is visibly diminished. It should be applied twice daily on areas prone to stretch marks and massaged into the skin in a circular motion until it is fully absorbed. This product contains ingredients such as Matrixyl® 3000, which is shown to stimulate and increase collagen production; milk peptide complex, which also promotes collagen and hyaluronic acid and fibronectin; and vitamins A, C, and E. This formula is intended both to treat stretch marks by producing new collagen and to keep skin subtle and moisturized. The company claims it can reduce stretch marks in as little as two weeks. Two of its key ingredients are Vanistryl® and Matrixyl® 3000. While Matrixyl® 3000 has been touted as an effective anti-aging ingredient on various sites, the manufacturer does not list the ingredients that make up Vanistryl®.
This product is for external use only and should not be swallowed. Avoid direct contact with eyes and keep out of the reach of children.
What Are The Ingredients In Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream?
Some of the active Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream ingredients are as follows:
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This is salt that is potent in boosting skin moisture level while sealing the existing moisture, thus keeping the skin dewy, tight and flexible. Although, numbness and tingling feeling over the skin can be observed.
- Vitamin C: Re-energizes your skin cells to restore mechanisms essential to restore your skin’s overall health and vitality. However it causes Redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking. Unfortuantly, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to rash, and bruising!
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This ingredient works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution.
Benefits of Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream
- Some users saw improvement in the look of their stretch marks in as little as two weeks.
- Its list of ingredients include anti-oxidants like vitamins A, C, and E and several active ingredients intended to boost collagen production.
Disadvantages of Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream
- Specific information about clinical trials are not available on the manufacturer’s website.
- This is a pricey product at $79.95 for a small, 3-ounce bottle of cream.
- Several negative testimonials are featured on shopping sites like Amazon.com.
Final Verdict: Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream
Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream is a pricey product that promises results in as little as two weeks. Not enough information regarding its clinical studies is available on the manufacturer’s website for customers to make informed decisions about this cream. Fortunately, a 30 day risk-free trial is offered. Many of its ingredients, including milk peptide complex and Matrixyl® 3000, are intended to boost collagen production, which could result in smoother skin and a reduction in the appearance of stretch marks. Overall, this is a product that has received average reviews and costs a lot of money for such a small amount.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."