Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream Review: Does This Stretch Mark CreamReally Work?
Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream Overview
Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream, available for a price of USD 79,95 for a 3 oz tube, is known to be a cream that contains active ingredients enclosed in a smart delivery system that can target existing stretch marks, and prevent the formation of new ones. If you want to enjoy a stretch mark-free tummy after your pregnancy, this Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream review can be of big use to you!
About Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream – Does It Really Work?
Hydroxatone, the skincare company behind the development of this stretch mark cream, has one mission and that is to serve and delight their customers. The company promises to give you the best experience that they can offer because they believe you deserve nothing less. The company offers a wide array of skincare formulations, ranging from serums to lotions.
According to the manufacturer, they have formulated Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream to:
- Diminish the appearance of old and new stretch marks by 66%.
- Improve the firmness, elasticity, and suppleness of the skin, especially in those areas that have a high risk of developing stretch marks.
- Improve the look of stretch marks within just 2 weeks.
Know more by reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream?
Some of the active Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream ingredients are as follows:
- Vanistryl®: This is a proprietary complex that contains active ingredients that are placed in a smart delivery system with the goal of preventing the formation of new stretch marks and correcting the existing ones.
- Matrixyl® 3000: This is another patented ingredient that can support and promote the regenerative properties of the skin. It can also boost the resiliency and strength of the skin. It can also stimulate the production of collagen in the body.
- Milk Peptide Complex: It can also support the strength of the skin. It also promote production of elastin, fibronectin and collagen in the body.
Directions To Use
For best results, apply generous amounts of Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream and firmly massage and evenly distribute it to the areas of the skin that are prone to stretch marks. Use it in the morning and night and apply it to old and new stretch marks.
- The claims of the cream are clinically proven.
- The cream is said to deliver results within just 2 weeks.
- The cream can boost collagen production.
- The cream contains phenoxyethanol.
- The cream is expensive.
- According to some user reviews, the product did not deliver visible results.
Does Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream Have Any Side-effects?
Since the product contains alcohol, one of the most notable Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream side-effects that you may experience is skin dryness.
Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream Customer Reviews
Below are some of the Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream reviews that you should know about:
- “Since I had my baby ( two years ago) I tried a bunch of different products to fade my stretch marks. Mama Mio body oil helped prevent them…until I ran out and had to wait 2 weeks for reorder, it that time I felt like my skin exploded. I tried so many different things and was incredibly skeptical about spending so much money on the Celtrixa lotion and the Celtrixa microdermabrasion stick.
Eventually I decided that a one time purchase would be no different than the price I shelled out for the ton of products I used before ( cocoa butter, bio oil, Mederma, home microderm abrasion, lotions with retinols, vitamin E oils…). After two days of just using the Microderm stick, my skin was tighter, when I started using the two products together I started noticing significant results by the two week mark. I’m still using it and I will say it’s done more in a few weeks that months of using the other products. I will include this review for both products since I used them together, I do think that is what contributed to such significant results.” –Jessica L. Mendoza on Amazon
- “I ordered this product a while back even after I read the reviews. I figured I’d try it dispite the poor reviews on it. Well I should have listen to all those poor reviews because after using this product for three months stright as directed nothing happened! nothing changed!! so plse dont waste your money or time with this product. I still have half a tube left I ordered two, and I just stopped using it. It wasnt working so there was no need to keep using it. Chopped it up as time and money wasted!” –Cassanova Dia on Amazon
Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream is a clinically proven cream that can address both old and new stretch marks. However, the cream contains alcohol which can dry the skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion: