CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream Review
CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream Introduction
CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream, US $17 for 1.7 oz., is an overnight treatment specially formulated to refresh and reinvigorate your skin as you sleep.
What Does CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream Claim
This product has been specially formulated to deliver the following overnight benefits for your fatigued skin:
- Boost your skin’s moisture to reach optimal levels as ideal hydration is also restored
- Improve your skin’s barrier protection to show more resilience to multiple signs of damage and aging
- Decrease the depth of wrinkles and fine lines, making your skin surface appear smoother
- Refine your skin’s texture to promote a healthier, better toned look
- Enhance your skin’s elasticity, firmness, density and volume
CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
“Advanced skincare without prescription,” is the motto CeraVe lives by in formulating its products. Th cornerstone of CeraVe products are ceramides, touted for strengthening skin and making it more resilient to damage.
Working of CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream
This product is designed with the patented MVE Delivery Technology that permits the gradual release of moisture to your skin, keeping your skin better hydrated longer. It also optimizes the use of Biomimetic Peptides that restores your skin’s energy and healthy complexion overnight.
CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream Ingredients
- Peptides: Particularly Chronoline and Kollaren, biomimetic peptides that help restore your skin’s vitality, while simultaneously ridding your skin of dullness and fatigue overnight
- Hyaluronic Acid: Contains more moisture that it effectively locks away and gradually releases to the surface, making your skin feel better hydrated round-the-clock
- Ceramides: The cornerstone of all CeraVe products, this helps strengthen your skin, making it more resilient to damage and better able to fight off inflammations that suffer your skin tone and overall complexion
- Niacinamide: Helps in jumpstarting several cellular level mechanisms that regenerate and repair your skin, improves your skin’s barrier protection, and protects your skin cells by helping neutralize free radicals
- Shea Butter: Conditions and nourishes your skin, comforting it to relieve it of irritation while improving your skin’s moisture content
CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream Pros
- This product has been designed with the MVE Delivery Technology which can dramatically boost your skin’s moisture levels and increase the efficiency of natural hydration functions.
- This product has a long-lasting hydrating effect on skin that goes on for hours following product application.
- CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream reviews posted by users cite how this product is fairly priced for the quality.
CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream Cons
- This product’s ultra lightweight, sheer, and non-greasy texture may not make it very suitable for some skin types, most especially those with dry to chronically dry skin.
- The formula lacks a wide variety and high concentration of antioxidants which can significantly restore the life in lifeless skin.
- There isn’t any study presented that provides evidence of the efficacy of this product and of the technologies that are being offered in this formulation.
CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients but, most likely due to butylene glycol
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity and brain-related diseases due to phenoxyethanol
CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream must be folded into your evening skin care regimen, applying the product only after a fresh cleansing and toning.
CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream definitely has some plus points over basic night time moisturizers. The only problem is that the company is introducing technologies that it does not take the time to explain nor does it present proof of efficacy that it works. If you have the luxury of time to experiment, this might work but, if you got wrinkles to manage now, you’d be better off getting something that’s already been there, done that – and proved it too.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: