CeraVe Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Face Lotion SPF 30 Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is CeraVe Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Face Lotion SPF 30?
Although you must know that sunscreens are a must for your skincare, sunscreens do not come without disadvantages. Sunscreens, particularly those that contain chemical sunscreens in their formulations, have been heavily criticized for their very high levels of toxicity.
CeraVe Sunscreen Broadspectrum Face Lotion SPF 30 claims it can bring you both the health and beauty benefits that a sunscreen can give. Although it contains ingredients which could cause skin dryness.
Priced at $14.90 to $20 for every 2.5 fl. oz., CeraVe Sunscreen Broadspectrum Face Lotion SPF 30 works well with normal to dry skin types
CeraVe Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Face Lotion SPF 30: Does It Really Work?
As per manufacturer claims, this product, in particular, suits all skin types and is expected to work well and not irritate even the most sensitive skin types. With Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide as its active sunscreen ingredients, you wouldn’t have to worry about getting poisoned by this product.
What Are The Ingredients In CeraVe Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Face Lotion SPF 30?
This product is made with Titanium Dioxide (3.67%) and Zinc Oxide (3.5%) as its active sunscreen ingredients. It is also infused with the following primary ingredients to improve its protective function:
- Ceramides: helps rebuild your skin’s natural protective barriers which, in turn, shields your skin from environmental stressors and free radical damage. Simultaneously, a stronger barrier leads to a better hydrated skin.
- Niacinamide: improves microcirculation which ensures skin cells are always well nourished to support various cellular repair and regeneration processes. It also acts an an anti-inflammatory which calms and soothes irritated skin.
- Butylene Glycol:
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This ingredient prevents irritation by helping to maintain the skin’s moisture barrier. However it may cause itching or skin irritation.
How To Apply CeraVe Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Face Lotion SPF 30
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Apply the product at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every two hours throughout the day.
- If you sweat heavily of swim, reapply often.
Benefits Of CeraVe Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Face Lotion SPF 30
- CeraVe Sunscreen Broad spectrum Face Lotion SPF 30 has a lightweight formulation that is water resistant.
- It is also oil-free which is beneficial for acne-prone skin.
- This product is suitable for all skin types. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of CeraVe Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Face Lotion SPF 30
- This product may leave your face white.
- This product is hard to apply.
- This product does not absorb well in the skin.
- This product contains Butylene Glycol which may lead to skin dryness and cause skin irritation.
- Customers reviews state that it doesn’t perform as it claims.
Final Verdict: CeraVe Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Face Lotion SPF 30
Skin protection is a primary skincare requirement but one that does not have to come at a premium price.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."