Chanel Blue Serum Review: Will This Serum Be Helpful To You?
Chanel Blue Serum Product Description
Chanel Blue Serum, US $110 for 1 fl. oz., is a product that is based on the diets of people living in so called “Blue Zones” — areas in the planet where a remarkable number of centenarians live contentedly. More specifically, this product is formulated to deliver the following beauty benefits:
- Enhance your skin’s natural ability to heal and rejuvenate itself
- Boost antioxidant levels to promote faster skin rejuvenation and enhance protection from further damage caused by free radicals
- Relieves your skin from inflammation by delivering skin soothing sensations and ingredients that help calm your skin
- Leaves your skin with a refreshing feeling that also prepares it to receive more intense hydration and treatment
- With regular use, this product generally enhances your skin’s overall health and youthful appearance
Chanel Blue Serum is created by the same label that fashion icon, Coco Chanel founded, originally as a fashion label which later marketed fragrances and skincare products as well.
Chanel Blue Serum Product Ingredients
- Green Coffee: Derived from Costa Rica, is an ingredient loaded with powerful antioxidants, 70 times more powerful than the antioxidants found in regular coffee beans to be exact, is capable of providing premium free radical protection for your skin
- Bosana Olives: Derived from Italy, contains very high levels of antioxidants, in the form of polyphenols, that protect and deeply moisturize your skin
- Lentisk: Derived from Greece, this ingredient is laden with Oleanolic Acid, which significantly enhances your skin’s natural ability to deliver skin repair and rejuvenation
Chanel Blue Serum Directions
Use Chanel Blue Serum must be used morning and night following a thorough skin cleansing and toning. Dot, spread and massage product around your face, neck and decolette to incorporate the product well into your skin.
Chanel Blue Serum Advantages
- This product is loaded with a massive amount of antioxidants that can potentially and significantly bring back your skin’s overall health and vitality.
- This product is lightweight and can go on well underneath your makeup during the day.
- A clinical Chanel blue serum review points out the following observations, involving 44 women and 4 weeks of continuous product application:
- 37 per cent said that their skin became more even toned and less patchy
- 35 per cent saw improvements in the appearance of wrinkles
- 26 per cent said that their skin elasticity improved
Chanel Blue Serum Disadvantages
- This product is way too expensive for a serum, and you may have to reconsider purchase accordingly with your beauty budget.
- The manufacturer fails to openly disclose this product’s full list of ingredients.
- A Chanel blue serum review points out the overpowering scent of the product which some people can find irritating and which, in fact, can be irritating to your skin.
Chanel Blue Serum seems like it is loaded with antioxidants. However, user reviews are already pointing out how this product’s potential to deliver on its promises is an unlikely reward for product use —not surprisingly, even the results of the clinical study (details above), have the minority of subjects attesting to product efficacy. Without a full ingredient list, it’s hard to tell for sure what other benefits this product is capable of delivering.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.