Chanel Eye Cream: Does Chanel Eye Cream Work?
Chanel Eye Cream – Overview
Chanel Eye Cream encompasses a whole line of Chanel products that are promised to improve the appearance of eye skin, creating younger and fresher appearances for all. The Chanel Eye Cream line includes products that focus specifically on reducing puffiness; other products in the line are formulated to reduce dark circles, while still others target wrinkles and similar fine lines. All of these eye creams help prepare the eye-area skin for makeup, as the creams provide a smooth surface base for other cosmetic products.
Chanel Eye Cream – Product Description
Ultra Correction Total Eye Revitalizer, Ultra Collection Line Repair, Ultra Correction Lift, and Sublimage Eye are all among the many Chanel Eye Cream products. The ingredients for each of these products vary, depending upon the specific target of cream. A full list of ingredients for each particular cream is featured on the individual product labels. However, all Chanel Eye Creams are hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic (non pore-clogging), causing them to be safe for individuals with sensitive skin. Additionally, these eye creams can boast of being tested by ophthalmologists and dermatologists alike. Since there are so many different eye creams from Chanel (and each has a unique function), consumers must decided which product is best suited for their personal needs. While no free trial samples are offered through the official product website, most of these eye creams can be tested at local Chanel stores or beauty counters. The cost of these creams varies greatly; the less expensive creams are sold for around $75 while the pricier options are offered for around $200.
Chanel Eye Cream – Advantage
- There are many varieties of this brand’s eye creams available.
- Most creams can be tested at Chanel stores or beauty counters.
- These creams are not tested on animals.
- The safety of the use of Chanel Eye Creams has been verified through tests by both dermatologists and ophthalmologists alike.
- Purchases of these eye creams are backed with a satisfaction guarantee.
Chanel Eye Cream – Drawbacks
- No customer testimonials are featured on the official Chanel website.
- The website does not provide ingredient information for these creams.
- Even the less expensive of these creams is sold for a very high price.
- No clinical studies appear to have been conducted on Chanel Eye Creams.
Chanel Eye Cream – The Bottom Line
Chanel Eye Cream includes very expensive products. With no clinical studies and no user reviews, it is hard to recommend this line of eye creams over less expensive options. At the same time, however, the fact that the creams can be personally tested at Chanel stores and beauty counters might appeal to some consumers.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.