Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum?
As per the manufacturer, Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum, US $135 for 1.7 fl. oz., is for instant deep and lingering feel of moisture on your skin. It suits all skin types but, is best used on its own on younger skin. When applied on more mature skin, this is best complemented with an anti-aging cream. Therefore, it is more suited for the prevention of skin aging. However, the formulation is not sufficient to deliver longer-term anti-ageing powers to your skin.
Made with proprietary complexes exclusively patented for the Chanel Hydra line, this product is made using Polyfractionated Active (PAF) ingredients that are lead by Camellia Alba, Blue Ginger and hyaluronic acid. With daily, day and night, use, your skin stands to benefit from the plumping effect of the moisture boost this product can deliver. You will also run your fingers on your skin and notice how it glides at its silky smooth surface.
Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum generally delivers skin benefits in two ways. First, it floods your skin with moisture. Second, it leaves your skin appearing healthier and more radiant. It also provides your skin some amount of antioxidant protection. What this product will not do is improve the resilience of your skin nor vanish wrinkles and other signs of skin aging. You may have to derive that from another complementary product.
What are the ingredients in Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum?
Key active ingredients are:
- Camellia Alba PFA : Floods skin with the hydrating comfort of water which gives skin a much-needed moisture boost that instantly plumps and firms up skin.
- Blue Ginger PFA : An antioxidant that helps shield skin from factors that cause signs of aging, most especially free radicals from the environment around you.
- Hyaluronic Acid : Brings back your skin’s healthy moisture levels while it works simultaneously to make your skin regain its spongelike qualities to improve how it captures and store water. However it may cause allergic reactions.
- Glycerin, Propanediol and Butylene Glycol: Emollients and skin conditioning agents that deeply hydrates skin and that leave the skin surface with a silky smooth feel.
How to apply Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
- Use Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum twice daily, that is, once in the morning then once again at night.
- Apply a generous amount of this product on your face, neck and chest after cleansing and toning your skin.
- This product is best used with other products in the Chanel HYDRA line.
Benefits of Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum
- Provides continuous hydration even in cold, dry climates. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- Non-sticky, non-greasy
- Makes skin appear healthier and more youthful
Disadvantages of Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum
- Product uses fragrance ingredients.
- Product contains very little protective ingredients such as antioxidants and ceramides.
- Contains very limited ingredients that make longer term difference in skin health and therefore may be overrated given its price tag.
Final verdict: Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum
Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum gives your skin hydration but lack ingredients that makes the effects last longer. This product may not have active allergens which can be a good point since it can be used if you have sensitive skin but it contains fragrance ingredients which can lead to skin irritation. The price is expensive, given the limited ingredients, compared to other products that give you the same results and longer effects.Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."