Chanel Précision Sublimage Essential Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Chanel Precision Sublimage ?
A true fashion trailblazer, Coco Chanel created trends that blended femininity with utility when historically the two concepts seemed to be polar opposites. Chanel parted with convention through her trousers, tweed suits, shoulder bags and the induction of the little black dress. Chanel Inc, carrying the namesake of its French orphan creator, began in 1956. The Chanel collection includes fragrances, beauty products, fashion, accessories, fine jewelry and watches. It was Chanel’s captivating way of grasping opportunities that brought her to Paris and her artistic talent that lead her from her own little handmade hat boutique to a fashion and beauty empire responsible for nearly $200 million in sales per year. Chanel has become the name that represents enduring classical simplicity. Its creations are paradoxical in its ability to be forward-thinking yet timeless.
The classical presence of Chanel.com subtly expresses its international reach with links to Europe, North and Latin America as well as Asia. The next page offers links to Fashion & Accessories, Fragrance & Beauty, Fine Jewelry & Watches and even Mobile Art. The fragrance and beauty portal sports the iconic image of Chanel N? 5. As simple as a little black dress, the website links to new offerings, fragrances, makeup, skincare, gifts, local events, a product search, customer service and the shopping bag. The left side provides text links to new products while the links on the right support the feature product sitting front and center. Across the bottom sit links offering access to the Chanel brand’s other portals as well as a store locator, a FAQs page, site map, legal information, language translators and a subscription link. The site’s product pages are streamlined with the basic key ingredient information and product benefits. In honor of Chanel’s self-reliance, missing are the testimonials and results-based research references.
Chanel Precision Sublimage Essential – Does it really work?
Adapting the same simple yet classical elegance to skincare is Chanel’s N? 1 and Precision skincare lines. In Chanel N? 1skincare the benefits of oxygen packed into its skin recovery cream restores the skin’s youthfulness. Its Chanel Precision Sublimage Essential Regenerating Cream line provides full skincare in cleansers, toners, exfoliates, masks, eye and lip care, anti-aging as well as body products. The Chanel Precision Sublimage Essential Regenerating Cream brand is geared to combating the impact environmental pollutants have on the skin.
Within its complete anti-aging category, rests Chanel’s Sublimage collection which consists of the Chanel Precision Sublimage Essential Regenerating Cream, the concentrate, and the face cream. Ranging in price from $175 to $385, the Sublimage brand’s ultimate restorative effectiveness resides in its use of the Madagascar Vanilla Planifolia plant to laser in on wrinkled, sagging, thirsty, dull and uneven skin through a patent-pending polyfractioning technology, making this a multipurpose cream.
Designed for full face moisturizing and combat with anti-aging, Chanel Precision Sublimage EssentialRegenerating Cream is priced at $350 for a 1.70 ounce jar. While reviews were moderate, most agreed that the high price tag has more to do with the brand than its effectiveness.
What are the ingredients in Chanel Precision Sublimage ?
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Aloe Vera: It reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Water/ Aqua: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin can be used to dissolve other ingredients and keep the skin hydrated
Benefits of Chanel Precision Sublimage Essential
- Chanel Precision Sublimage Essential Regenerating Cream carries the unique technology of involving the Madagascar Vanilla plant.
- Chanel skincare has the backing of Chanel’s trendsetting fashion and fragrance reputation.
Disadvantages of Chanel Precision Sublimage Essential
- While the Chanel Precision Sublimage Essential Regenerating Cream received high reviews many scoffed at the price.
- The Chanel site lacks in-depth ingredient lists and clinical research results.
- The Sublimage technology is not included in a full skincare line.
Final Verdict- Chanel Precision Sublimage Essential
Unlike others, Chanel is a brand that anticipates women’s every need from skincare and beauty enhancement to clothing and accessory presentations they love to adorn. A rich skincare aligns with a rich brand but may be out of reach for many.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."