Chantecaille Jasmine And Lily Healing Mask Review: Is It Really Effective?
Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask Introduction
Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask, US $84 for a 50 ml jar, is a reinvigorating mask that gives your skin a cooling and refreshing sensation
What Does Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask Claim
This product has been formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Calm and soothe skin inflammations, including swelling, itching and redness to promote a more even toned complexion
- Lighten dark spots and enhance skin fairness
- Provide superficial and deep nourishment to comfort and heal your skin
- Helps your skin bounce back from being exposed to environmental elements
- Relieve your skin from dullness and lifelessness
Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask Manufacturer’s Detail
Chantecaille is a brand named after the family who has made it its passion and natural interest to deliver the best of what nature has to offer for their clients’ skin. This NYC-headquartered company sources its botanical ingredients from the remote regions of Southern France. The result is overwhelming luxury and unparalleled all-natural quality.
Working of Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask
This product works by instantly re-energizing your skin and calming skin irritations. More importantly, the formula renders long-term benefits to your skin, particularly in strengthening your skin, rebuilding protective barrier, and restoring optimal moisture levels on a more regular basis.
Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask Ingredients
- Jasmine: Has antiseptic and astringent properties that aids in detoxifying your skin, lightening dark spots, and brightening your overall complexion
- Lily: Its natural anti-inflammatory properties specifically helps heal and treat swelling, as it simultaneously promotes strengthening of your skin, making it more resilient to future damage
- Bisabolol: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties, this ingredient also helps strengthen skin synthesis which helps restore elasticity, firmness and barrier protection
- Vitamin B5: Helps in re-texturizing your skin’s surface, strengthening your skin as it helps facilitate faster regeneration and turnover
- Saccharide Isomerate: Behaves similarly to hyaluronic acid, it also helps capture water droplets, locks these in, and then gradually releases this to the surface of your skin to keep it well moisturized for longer periods of time
- Sodium Hyaloronate: Dramatically restores your skin’s optimal moisture levels, attracting moisture from the surroundings and then keeping it in
Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask Pros
- This product has been formulated with sensitive skin types under consideration and, thus, the manufacturer guarantees this product to be safe for use on sensitive skin.
- The product has a scent that will fill and reinvigorate your senses.
- It leaves a well-conditioned, supple feeling on your skin that lingers long after you’ve washed it the following day.
Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask Cons
- This product contains several ingredients that have been reported many times to cause allergies and mild to severe cases of skin irritations.
- Almost all Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask reviews posted by both users and skin experts alike agree that this product is overpriced, many say it isn’t worth the price.
Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergies due to several ingredients, including fragrances, botanicals, and a long list of chemicals.
- Increased risk to permanent skin damage due to Triethanolamine which shows high up on the ingredients list.
- Increased risk to neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk to endocrine-related diseases due to parabens.
- Increased risk to cancers due to Sodium Benzoate which forms benzene, a carcinogen, when it combines with Vitamin C, another ingredient included in the formula.
Apply a generous amoung of Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask over your face, neck and chest after cleansing your face. Leave the product on for up to 20 minutes or, leave overnight and rinse off the following morning. Use this product for up to 2 times weekly only to avoid damaging your skin.
Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “I bought it for hydration, but apparently it doesn’t do the job. As for cooling and healing, I feel pain when I apply this. So,I guess this product is not for me.”
- “This stuff is a miracle cream. After visits w/dermatologists, allergists, pediatricians, and applying every cream, prescription, and steroid, this was the only lotion (along with the healing emulsion) that resolved a family member’s eczema on her face. She was finally pain free after two years. This entire line is pricey, but well worth it for soothing relief.”
Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask may have the healing powers it claims it has. As it anything else, however, we want proof. Yet, just by examining the ingredients, we see that the actual results that you may obtain probably will be far from what has been claimed it can deliver.